What if we had a protest and nobody came? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we had a protest and nobody came?

Would you show up for a protest of the current Dolphin's management?

• Yes

Votes: 72 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 32.7%

• Total voters
Don't forget to check out my fundraising thread so I can lounge on the beac..................... I mean protest the sad state of affairs in Miami.

inFINSible said:
Would you?

yes or no please.....

If we schedule a protest would you show up and make your voice heard?
IN A NY MINUTE !!!!!
But I am in the same boat as some of the others,,, location location location ..
And I would also protest that Huizenga sell this team to a person who has a CLUE on how to organize and run a professional football team ....
:fire:

Marino1983

inFINSible said:
It's amazing wayne hasn't noticed....What could you possibly be doing wrong?
I am beginning to wonder if he cares !!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

You guys down in Florida- if you can seriously arrange a protest- PLEASE do it. I wish I could make it, but being in Jersey I obviously won't be able to. (However, my Mom is going down to Florida this week to visit my aunt- she's a Giants fan, but I'll ask her to represent me, lol). But you KNOW I'll be there in spirit. If you guys want, I'll make a sign and send it down to you.

phunwin said:
As I'll be in Rochester, NY, and I assume the protest would be in Miami, FL, I'd have to pass. But I'll be there in spirit. Fight the power, brother!
What he said!

- Also an Upstater.

well there seams to be alot of NY finfans.. why not make a protest up there with media attention and set it off on other parts of the nation also..

would be awesome to get that on tv..

FIN FANS around the nation are calling for WANNYS HEAD

inFINSible said:
I understand....I'm sure the other 143 are all out-of-towners too....I guess I used my jump-to-conclusions matt too soon.
With enough notice and if it's on a weekend... I would gladly catch a flight down to protest. I am that fed up. Just give me a month notice and I will book my flight, attend the protest and be back in time for work Monday morning.

Then again... if you make it either the first(preferably) or last week of December, I can stay for a bit as well.
clear.gif

If this becomes serious, I hope it does, then PM with the date and time please.

Request details of the protest!! Specific details.

I'm a foreigner but I would if I could (and who knows I might anyway)...

so big it up on WQAM by calling in and have the local fans who aren't part of the Finheaven family join the protest.

Does anyone think the word FinHeaven should be brought into this? I don't think so. While I do agree with the protest, I don't agree that it should be considered a FinHeaven organized event. That would be up to AJ and his staff.

Scrap said:
Does anyone think the word FinHeaven should be brought into this? I don't think so. While I do agree with the protest, I don't agree that it should be considered a FinHeaven organized event. That would be up to AJ and his staff.
Who said it was going to be an event organized by Finheaven?

I find it interesting that those who don't think any idea like this could work aren't just voicing an opinion and moving on, like MikeO did; instead, they are playing the role of obstructionists!

WTF is it to anyone if a number of folks were to do this, even if they weren't in favor of it?

Not that this is stirring a groundswell of support, anyway (that I'm aware of).

I guess it's so much easier to sit in front of a keyboard and b!tch than it is to participate in something that would get media attention, if not tangible results - not to mention be a lot of fun to do, regardless.

Where are the usual rabble-rousers?

Back
Top Bottom