What if.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if....

I don’t care about any bad game as long as I see progress and he stays healthy. All I care about.

for example a 22 year old qb headed into the red zone not accounting for an opposite side zone drop defender and throwing an int is a whole lot different than a 37 year old one doing it.

although I will say I expect tua to show he’s the man in a hurry. So wouldn’t surprise me if he explodes out the gate either

Nah nah ...he'd have to come out and be like Ray Lucas' first start for us and be like 13/33 - 165 yards - 1 TD - 4 INTS

That's BAD....

250 yard, 3 TDs and 1 INT

The coaches see Tua in practice everyday.

What if Tua breaks his leg, what if I win the lottery, what if Miami wins the Super Bowl. What ifs are stupid.

What if this wasn't a coaching decision at all but Ross putting him foot down and demanding to put the kid out there .
What if Brieda and Grant look like new players in this offense.
What if our active WR are Parker Williams Grant Bowden and Callaway.
I love what if

.... Tua has a horrible day and goes for like 9-20 100 yards and 2 ints

can you imagine the threads on here? LMAO
You’ll have, “he’s a rookie be patient”, “this guy sucks put Fitz back in” and of course from Finheaven and the pundits alike, “Miami drafted the wrong QB”. Oh don’t forget, “I knew Tua sucked all along”. That one is inevitable on here as someone will feel really good about being right.

Unfortunately many conclusions will be drawn either way even though we know you can’t draw conclusions from one game. Hell, Ryan Leaf had 2 good games before becoming the biggest bust in league history.

You’ll have, “he’s a rookie be patient”, “this guy sucks put Fitz back in” and of course from Finheaven and the pundits alike, “Miami drafted the wrong QB”. Oh don’t forget, “I knew Tua sucked all along”. That one is inevitable on here as someone will feel really good about being right.

Unfortunately many conclusions will be drawn either way even though we know you can’t draw conclusions from one game. Hell, Ryan Leaf had 2 good games before becoming the biggest bust in league history.

Anyone judging other rookies can't complain about judgements on TT

.... Tua has a horrible day and goes for like 9-20 100 yards and 2 ints

can you imagine the threads on here? LMAO
He will still be the QB for the rest of the season and for many years to come no matter what his stats are in the game. He is a rookie and he certainly is going to have growing pains. Anyone who doesn’t expect him to go through ups and downs this year are simply not being realistic in their expectations.
If those are his stats in a game a year from now, then I will be concerned but not in his first ever start in the NFL.

I firmly believe this game will live or die by the offensive line. Tua knows how to throw the ball and his accuracy is top notch. If donald is grinding tua into the stadium turf every other play then the party is over. Max protection, bring an old school unexpected scheme like running out of the I formation. This gets our fb in there whos a good blocker and has shown he can also catch the ball. Plus, if its effective its a clock eater. I believe preston and parker can handle any matchup at this point. Williams has been coming on. He is looking confident especially if he smells the endzone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom