What is going on? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We have a good secondary, good linebackers, good DL, good WR's, great RB, great TE, decent QB's.... There is only two things that is holding us back... Coaching and O line. We come into this season with the most talent we have had in the last 10 years, and now we are struggling to find answers. What is happening? I think a win at Tennessee would go a loooonnnggg way!!

We need to find us a good coach, wanny is killing us. Look at what good coaches do, like dungy, and parcells over there with the cowboys. Look what he has done in just one year.

I know, it is amazing. Wanny knows if he doesn't step it up soon, he is gone!

I agree that Wanny isn't by far the best coach, but we had Jimmy Johnson. Same results.

We had Chan Gailey has OC. Too conservative.

We have Turner, the best offensive coach in the business. Everyone is picking on him because he's too predictable. Some think we're running too much, some that we're not giving the ball to Williams.

I'm...speechless...
:help:

I dont care what he does this season. Toss him, hire me, I could take us to the promise land becuase I have common sense, something wanny lacks.

Originally posted by phinfan34
We have a good secondary, good linebackers, good DL, good WR's, great RB, great TE, decent QB's.... There is only two things that is holding us back... Coaching and O line. We come into this season with the most talent we have had in the last 10 years, and now we are struggling to find answers. What is happening? I think a win at Tennessee would go a loooonnnggg way!!

Dream on!

I have not seen too much talk of the coach. We have soo much talent and limited coaching. Wouldn't you like to see Dave take some of the blame? Or maybe get pissed off at his players. Those press conferences are so repetitious, boring and stale. You know what will be said before it's said. Have never heard Dave say straight out that the team sucked on a particular Sunday. Shula used to.

I am the first one to agree that Wanny is not doing a great job, but who do you want to replace him? I am really not sure that there are that many coaches out there that I'd want to replace him, not bc Wanny is good just lack of other options!?

BRING BACK SHULA!!! BRING BACK SHULA!!! :jumper:

Did anybody see the Patriots call to go for the intentional safety with 2:49 left in the game?:eek: They did it for field position and that gutsy call ended up winning them the game. I can’t even fathom Wanny making a call as brilliant as that. The Patriots lead the AFC East because they have superior coaching. The Dolphins have more talent but the talent is not utilized like it is in New England. :cry:

Parcells picks and chooses his situation. You can bet he's not going to take a team that aint worth a crap, without young players and no draft picks. The when he gets tired of messing with the team he quits. I had a lot of respect for JJ. Now, I think he's over rated. He landed in Dallas at the right time with the right players. I wouldn't piss on either.

I'd lke to have Gruden. He'd light a fire under the o-line's ***. He'll get the Bucs back to winning.

Originally posted by lauderdale
Did anybody see the Patriots call to go for the intentional safety with 2:49 left in the game?:eek: They did it for field position and that gutsy call ended up winning them the game. I can’t even fathom Wanny making a call as brilliant as that.

When has Wannstedt been in a position to make a call like that?

Originally posted by lauderdale
The Patriots lead the AFC East because they have superior coaching. The Dolphins have more talent but the talent is not utilized like it is in New England. :cry:

Belichick is a great coach, no doubt about it. But the offensive line play is the main separator between the two teams. I just had to sigh and look heavenward as I watched the time Brady had in the pocket against the Broncos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
I dont care what he does this season. Toss him, hire me, I could take us to the promise land becuase I have common sense, something wanny lacks.

LOL.......

This is what every person (that pops off like you guys are doing) thinks. You have NO professional training at all and think you could be a Pro Head Coach. Son, you couldn't be a High School Frosh coach and not get completely embarrassed on the field. These guys have worked for 20-30 years coaching football, gone to countless clinics, learned under some of the best the game has ever known, and coached everyday while we go to our regular jobs.....Yet you know more (Because you watch Football on TV and played on your High School team).

Thanks for the laugh and perfect demonstration of where all this kind of talk eventually lands.....you knowing more than the Pro's despite having little to no formal training! You guys outta visit another Dolfan Message board I know of where a guy critics Turner, Bates, Wanny, and Spielman each week with a 3 page or so write-up.....He is a master of all knowledge...just ask him. He played 3 years of HS football and considers himself far more advanced than anyone in the Dolphins organization in terms of play calling, personel, and general football knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom