What Is Miami To Do With $13.6 Mil Come June 1? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is Miami To Do With $13.6 Mil Come June 1?

My hope is they use the money to resign Wilkins to a new contract and hopefully figure out a way to resign Sieler too.
I don’t see any free agents left unsigned that I would want them to spend the money on more than I would want to see them spend the money on Wilkins and Sieler.
1972forever gets it. Those 2 pieces are much more important than any available free agent.

Sign the rooks, keep the change. We're gonna need to carryover everything we can for next year. It's the responsible decision.

We don't need Cook, believe it or not. Our RBs had a higher YPC, we just didnt run the ball much. Def don't need him with the Achane addition. Fight me on it!

Lol no he was rated in the 50's per pff when looking at Gaurd rankings.... only 5 spots higher than Eichenburg. Like I said our fanbase is just delusional about him.

There the link if you would like proof.

Robert Hunt is not rated in the 50’s.

You’re basing your view on a PFF teaser list that entices viewers with the first three actual ranks & scores, then locks and scrambles the rest until you subscribe. Look how PFF doesn’t mark the number after 1, 2, 3.

Believing this full list is the actual PFF ranking means Joe Thuney is the 4th worst rated G in the NFL.

You may want to revisit your opinion.

1972forever gets it. Those 2 pieces are much more important than any available free agent.
Tough decisions ahead. I hope they find an economical way to keep both, while still retaining Connor Williams and Rob Hunt.

Tua, Holland, Waddle, and Phillips contracts are lurking.

Last edited:
Hunt was our 2nd best in pass protect to Armstead and 2nd best in run block to Williams. He is a top OG and has also played RT, as he did in our playoff game vs Buff. playing well. We have played him there in the past and he showed to be around average but has Pro Bowl potential at OG.

Robert Hunt is not rated in the 50’s.

You’re basing your view on a PFF teaser list that entices viewers with the first three actual ranks & scores, then locks and scrambles the rest until you subscribe. Look how PFF doesn’t mark the number after 1, 2, 3.

Believing this full list is the actual PFF ranking means Joe Thuney is the 4th worst rated G in the NFL.

You may want to revisit your opinion.
When I clicked his link I got the real list.

Back
Top Bottom