What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own??

I have a nice bronze Phin logo which is probably 2 by 3 feet in a frame. When I was young( maybe 10-12) my dad was on a business trip in South Florida. The item in question was hanging on someones office wall. My dad mentioned that his son(me) was a big Fins fan. Dude gave it to him and told him to give it to me. Very cool!

I have a persoanlly autographed marino jersey and picture from that day that I will always treasure, and a mini-helmet signed by rasta ricky that I almost barBQed last fall, but still remains on my son's shelf. I hope that someday it's a funny story about a great collector's item. If any value ever returns to the mini-helmet I would not hesitate to cash it in, you know Ricky would.....

phish729 - I can't send that image because I don't have enough posts to IM and I don't have your e-mail.

I have so much

You see my sig? It is one of my favorite items. An 8 X 10 autographed Zonk, and Kiick photo that I won at the Finheaven get together last year. I also won a Flying MCMichael 8 X 10 signed, and a Sam Madison 8 X 10, all from the same party. Lucky me...

:D

I have a football signed by the original Dolphins (20-something players)... it's probably not all that valuable or flashy (it's a really, really old football) but it's my most prized football posession.

I once had it appraised and the guy said it was worth around $150 bucks, so it's obviously more about the feeling... it might not have "the big names", but it's priceless to me.

Back
Top Bottom