What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own??

yo mischief were u at new years 95 cause that is one of the greatest phish shows off all time if u were u are pretty lucky that i listen to that show at least once every two weeks and never get sick of it that my friends is phish at its best new years 95

I've got a autographed 1972 helmet, and it's a great showpiece....

I've also got a 1972 "signature series" book. Entire 72 team / Coaches autographs / and indepth stories on each player. I just bought it at the Phinz dinner the other week. There are only 1,900 in existance. I saw it, and just had have it. It's priceless IMO....

Dan Marino autographed jersey, helmet, and football....

Other autographed photos
--------------------------
Clayton / Duper / Shula / Taylor / Thomas / Offerdahl / Suratin / Madsion / Bowens / Ricky Williams / and some other lesser knowns as well....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I have an old school dolphins helmet phone, ive had it since i was 4, and i plan on passing it down to my children, I also have all the tickets from all the games i have been to, yes even all last years home games....

igor79 said:
when i set up my photo studio to do table top work, i am going to photograph my dolphins collection pretty extensivly, at least the cooler stuff....
ill put it online when i do it...
i dont really have any high end items, but i have a ton of weird stuff
like miami dolphin peanuts
they are the heart of my collection

they sell them at Publix...Dolphin ice cream too.

My two greatest pieces: a Marino signed authentic number 13 Jersey behind glass and another Marino plaque I had signed BY THE MAN HIMSELF at the NFL Golf Classic in Montclair NJ 5 years ago.

I have two things I really like. One is an autographed Dan Marino Helmet in a dolphins case. The other one I got recently is a game-worn Patrick Surtain jersey. Too bad he's not on the team anymore.:cry: :dolphin:

I have a football signed by wally before he was traded, got it at the jacksonville game, he was a nice dude!!!!!!

A Dolphins flask...I usually fill it with Jack. :)

I have a babe ruth autographed baseball that my grandfather got from a trip to see him play

My favorite is my Upper Deck Dan Marino autographed jersey numbered 2 out of 13

Don't like them at all; too much like the Grateful Dead, all that guitar knoodling.

Back
Top Bottom