What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own??

phish729 said:
i have a ticket signed by trey anastasio and mike gordon, for those of you who understand what i mean

Misleading thread indeed.

I got a picture with trey and page.

I have too much Fin stuff to list here, but my favorites are:

UDA Marino and Shula 16X20 framed autographed photo rfrom right after Dan set the TD record for a career.

UDA MArino autograped football

Mini helmet with Csonka, Kiick, Greise, and Morris sigs

Dwight Stevenson autographed NFL ball

And my very favorite is the Paul Warfield autographed football I got in person at teh HOF in Canton. I waited in line for over an hour and had my pic taken with him

great stuff from everyone
its nice to see their are alot of old timers that are on line!!!
lots of great things from our childhood

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
great stuff from everyone
its nice to see their are alot of old timers that are on line!!!
lots of great things from our childhood

Yeah that bong rattle was adorable.

I have a Marino 2nd year card...and also i have 2 glasses w/ Dlophins logo..I got them about 30 years ago while in Miami...got them from a gas station

I have a football signed by Marino, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, Nat Moore, OJ McDuffie.

I hear you phish729, i was a big fan of phish back in the day... vbmenu_register("postmenu_1291517", true);

In addition to my earlier post of the 72 team football...which is beyond kool here is probably my 2 favorite Fin items i have ...in pics.
-The first is a fan latter that Marino himself replied to years ago along with a great 6x9 auto he sent ...one of a kind
-The second is a scan of two auto's the one im referring to is the one on the right..it's a great 8x10 shot of Marino at the Orange Bowl warming up while he was backing up Woodley....a classic.

i have signed dan marino 8 x 10 in a plaque and a rookie marino topps card signed to go along with a signed game jersey that i have i a special jersey case

I got a hat signed by shula. I also have the live set from Phish(the band) . I love Phish just as much as the phins.

Mishcief , i agree with you man! trey is freakin sweet. What would be one of your favorite songs?

jersey

Dan Marino Nike auto jersey (teal); before Reebok took over the league. :evil: :evil::evil: :evil:

Doktor Ivel said:
when i met Marino he hacked a lugi on the grass.....i scooped it up and put it in a plastic bag, then sold it on ebay for $134..

...and posts like that are why you are regarded as the worst poster on Finheaven today....

Probably the ticket stubs I saved from 1972, including the final games of the unbeaten regular season vs. the Colts and the playoff game vs. Cleveland. I was still in elementary school but I already had a sense of history and saved things like that. My wonderful mother was clueless and threw away tons of stuff from my closet when I went away to college, including sports pages after huge events, and copies of Sports Illustrated. The first year my family bought season tickets was '72.

Back
Top Bottom