What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own??

Dan Marino UDA Signed official football
Dan Marino signed mini-helmet
Dan Marino signed 8 x 10
Many Dolphins football cards from 1968 to present
P.S I don't care for the Phish

Dan Marino Topps rookie card that I got him to autograph after a scrimmage against in Atlanta around '88.

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
sorry for the confusion on this topic i dont know about the band phish i have always called the dolphins the phish

That's cool. I thought it was just a clever way to bring out the closet fans of the other "phish."

I have an autographed dolphins hat with Chris Chambers, Randy Mcmichael, Ronnie Brown, Wes Welker, Travis Daniels, Matt Turk, Jeff Zgonina, Kevin Vickerson, Jason Taylor, and Bobby Meeks, who was just cut by the team not to long ago. I have that hat because I went to the dolphins mini camp last sunday.

I have a Dolphins hat autographed by Sam Madison. I aquired this in person at a signing in Tallahassee, FL. I didn't even know he was going to be there and was pissed when I realized I didn't have anything for him to sign. As I was grumbling about it my 7 year old daughter looked up at me and said "dad, you're wearing a Dolphin's hat". Out of the mouths of babes. I removed the hat, got in line and aquired a treasure. All thanks to my observent youngster.

Dan Marino Autographed rookie card and a Dan Marino Autographed football.:)

I've posted this before but here it goes again (since the question was asked again ;) ). Of all the autographed memorabilia that I own (Shula, Marino, Duper, Clayton, R. Williams, Warfield, the '72 team, etc.) the one that I find is my favorite is the 1966 team photo (the very first Phins team photo) signed by four of the original members (Wahoo McDaniel, Frank Emanuel, Karl Noonan, and Dave Kocourek).

My favorites are my autographs of Marino,Shula,Csonka,McDuffie,Cross,Oliver... hell,they're all my favorites.the list goes on and on,if you know what I mean.

coach72 said:
I have an autographed dolphins hat with Chris Chambers, Randy Mcmichael, Ronnie Brown, Wes Welker, Travis Daniels, Matt Turk, Jeff Zgonina, Kevin Vickerson, Jason Taylor, and Bobby Meeks, who was just cut by the team not to long ago. I have that hat because I went to the dolphins mini camp last sunday.

arent you pissed that meeks signed it?

i got randy and chambers and carey and jr to sign my hat at a practice last year, and when i was holding my hat out to greenwood, billy yates grabbed it and signed it, he didnt even make the team, but he signed the hat right on the bill... im so bitter about that.....

Dan Marino "Catch the Wave" Giclee painting by Steve Parsons.
I have 2, one is the artist proof framed,signed in gold by Marino and Parsons and it is #12/13 (I was told Marino himself has #13) and the other is a Deluxe version a little bigger and it is #8/13 and signed by both in silver!

Oh yeah I had a friend, that is an unbelieveable artist, paint a cheese head aqua w/ the logo on top(Coral head) and the players loved it and many signed it!!! Real packer fans(the long time ones) thought it was great and never seen anyone do it before for any team!!!!

yo tar phins that is a pretty cool sig or whatever it is suppose to be do u thinik u could send that to me so i can put as my background on my desktop?

A couple of Dan Marino rookie cards, a replica full sized helmet with the oldschool logo. A Mini Helmet, 2 bobble heads(JT, Ricky) and 3 jerseys(Ricky/orange Madison/aqua McMichael/white). A few long and short sleve Tshirts, and two Hats.

My cards are probably the most coveted. I have a lot of other great players cards too in mint condition, passed down from my father. He has a few albums worth of football cards.

Back
Top Bottom