What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the greatest peice of PHISH memorabilia that you own??

well i think everyones fav song has to yem but personally my favorite is a good golgi or i love roses are free

there are so many good phish songs its hard to choose one. but if i had to only listen to one for the rest of my life , it would probably by velvet sea

yeah velvet sea is a great song did anyone up in hear go to coventry

I was at Big Cypress and Coventry (last shows) and many other festivals and I have to say Divided Sky is my favorite. My top 10 fluctuates quite a bit.

yeah my fav song cahnges every week yeah i was at coventry that place was so muddy i wish i was a t big cypress but i was to young i am 16 now and wasnt into phish like when i was 11 but coventry was very emotional for the boys

phish729 said:
yeah my fav song cahnges every week yeah i was at coventry that place was so muddy i wish i was a t big cypress but i was to young i am 16 now and wasnt into phish like when i was 11 but coventry was very emotional for the boys

It had to end. I feel for the band really. Trey was not on his game for all of coventry. Was kind of sad to watch as they were so amazing in 95-97.

I was really expecting more from them for their last show. Nothing big at all... treated it like a regular concert... which is not very phishy.

I like my Offerdahl signed poster. I drank at a sports bar with his mom on Sundays for a season. It was amazing how little she knew about football. Also have my ticket stubs when I saw Marino break the all-time touchdown record.

yeah coventry was sort of a disappointment i felt that throughout the weekend the were going into a bunch of spacy jams which are not my favorite. im sad that they are gone and i will always be a phish fan for life

Cool this should be my first post on here and it is related to my fav band and fav football team.

Best Phish memories were the times I saw them play in Japan. Awesome shows and I still have a framed Pollack print that was done to commemorate the first tour in that country. Of course Coventry was memorable but for different reasons.

Best Fish memory were the AFC championships in 82 and 84 and beating Chicago in 85. Too bad I don't have any "Super" memories...yet! Fav memorabilia is the retrospective piece the Miami Herald did on Marino after his record 84 season. Lots of cool pix and stats. Can't believe I still have that?!

P.s. I think Ricky is a closet Phish fan...if you know what I mean!

Marino autographed jersey not yet framed. Just got it signed not to long ago.

when i set up my photo studio to do table top work, i am going to photograph my dolphins collection pretty extensivly, at least the cooler stuff....
ill put it online when i do it...
i dont really have any high end items, but i have a ton of weird stuff
like miami dolphin peanuts
they are the heart of my collection

Back
Top Bottom