What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing

deathdisco

Tyranny for you
Reaction score
Guy has been a class act, I wish we had him on the Dolphins. Hate the pats fine but you have to admit Tom Brady is a damn good QB and if you watched him tear up that Pittsburgh secondary it just shows you why he is undefeated in the post season he doesnt make mistakes and he throws a pretty nice deep ball. He might not have the numbers that Payton Manning has but but he has 2 superbowl rings.

I just hope AJ is our Brady.

He and Manning are my two favorite QBs.

Brady is the league's best IMO. And I think he'll go down as one of the best ever. That third Super Bowl ring will solidify his place in history.

deathdisco said:
Guy has been a class act, I wish we had him on the Dolphins. Hate the pats fine but you have to admit Tom Brady is a damn good QB and if you watched him tear up that Pittsburgh secondary it just shows you why he is undefeated in the post season he doesnt make mistakes and he throws a pretty nice deep ball. He might not have the numbers that Payton Manning has but but he has 2 superbowl rings.

I just hope AJ is our Brady.
Do you think Pats fans liked Dan Marino? Dan was a class act too!

I would rather see JT knock Tom Brady on his azz... :D

I will admit that Tom Brady is a good QB, but the thing is is that he is on one of the phins most hated teams so it kind of goes with the territory. So it makes sense that you don't get much but critisism around here. It's like all of the pat fans that say that the dolphin corners arnt good that they play a cheap game by grabbing and stuff. When there is something good on the other team you can only give so much credit, and then it is all about critisism.

I like him as a QB and a Person...but as long as he is wearing a Patriots Jersey i hope he loses

I respect and like Tom Brady. I think he's a class act as well. As you get older you come to respect the players who carry themselves with class. I'm only 31(some of you might consider that old) but I liked the way guys like Barry Sanders and Jerry Rice carried themselves. Honestly if there was 1 guy who broke Dan's record it was best it being Peyton. Just to hear him after the game call Dan his hero shows he's a decent guy.

All that being said I did enjoy watching Brady lose the 2 games they lost this year. This is a guy where since he's come into the league almost everything has gone right. It's nice to see him struggle like other players. This definately could be the early seeds of hatred being sewn.

Brady can through a pretty long ball. The rest of the team makes him look pretty good. Hes no Brett Favre.

Nzone said:
Do you think Pats fans liked Dan Marino? Dan was a class act too!

I would rather see JT knock Tom Brady on his azz... :D
Me Too!!! I just get tired of people saying he is right up there with Montana and Marino when he has only played five years. He is a product of the Pat's system right now.

Brady's a Pat. That or being a Bill or Jet makes you a Dolphin's worst enemy (unless you convert to our team). I'd like to see how he'd do without Belichick before I think of him as a HOF QB.

Don't discount Brady as a QB. Did anyone see the 1st td pass he threw against the Steelers? This was supposed to be a high pressure game and he set the tone with that pass. I would take him over Manning any day of the week. He has balls.

He's a great QB but I still hate him. Can't say that I like any player on the Pats....

The guy has improved his arm TREMENDOUSLY since he entered the league.

i hate chad pennington a lot more than tom brady. i respect brady, and the pats for that matter, but the jets can go F themselves.

The title of this thread is "What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing"...ARE YOU NEW!? This is a Dolphins message board! Anyone here who does'nt hate all things Patriot is a little mental in my opinion.

The guy is the quarterback for the Dolphins number one rival and could be about to win his third title in four years...I repect him but it does'nt mean I can't hate him like poisen...

If Dan Marino became a Bill, Jet, or Patriot, I'd probably have hateful feelings against him. So it isn't personal. If Brady was traded to the Fins and won rings here, we'd love him. But the fact is simple, he's a Pat. Pats suck. Go Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom