What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing

deathdisco said:
Guy has been a class act, I wish we had him on the Dolphins. Hate the pats fine but you have to admit Tom Brady is a damn good QB and if you watched him tear up that Pittsburgh secondary it just shows you why he is undefeated in the post season he doesnt make mistakes and he throws a pretty nice deep ball. He might not have the numbers that Payton Manning has but but he has 2 superbowl rings.

I just hope AJ is our Brady.

I am so sick and tired of hearing ESPN, John Madden and everyone else who clings to Tom Brady's jock strap praise him like it is him alone that wins the games for the Patriots. They win because they have a great team and anyone that knows anything about the NFL sees that. He is nowhere near the skill level of Dan Marino, Brett Favre, John Elway, Peyton Manning...etc. If he was seriously injured I would not lose a wink of sleep.

:monkeyr: Tom Brady :monkeyl: :nesucks:

I agree with what everyone has said, but the fact that he was such a late round pick really pisses me off.

deathdisco said:
Guy has been a class act, I wish we had him on the Dolphins. Hate the pats fine but you have to admit Tom Brady is a damn good QB and if you watched him tear up that Pittsburgh secondary it just shows you why he is undefeated in the post season he doesnt make mistakes and he throws a pretty nice deep ball. He might not have the numbers that Payton Manning has but but he has 2 superbowl rings.

i give him credit where credit i due, he is good, but since he is on the pts and has kicked our a$$s a few times i can only like him so much........my signiture speaks for my thoughts

It's not personal... It's probably the fact that he is a Pat and has never lost a playoff game.

He is a great QB, my favorite atm. His poise and composure is awesome, he posesses exactly what I look for in a QB - and, as a side note, I think Leinart is very similar to him. Does nothing ultra fancy, but does almost everything efficiently.

I never liked Marino because he always beat us but I sure respected the hell out of him. Great football player. The label they put on him of the "Best QB never to win a Superbowl sucks. Wasn't his fault he never had any type of running game. Other teams knew he was gonna pass and he still did it anyway. I like him alot more now that he is retired and not killing us anymore.

deathdisco said:

i don't hate brady or the team as a whole, its the pats fans that suck. for years the pats were wiping up the basement and you very rarely saw a pats hat or jersey. now there's all kinds of em, they have dust bunnies and moth balls all over em. they even have the old minuteman logo on em. they've been in hidind for a while. bet they were damn sorry when they brought that stuff out in 86, i think they waited a little longer this time. :D :eek: :rolleyes:

I don't hate Tom Brady, just don't like the Pat's. You have to give the man credit, he gets the job done.

:evil:

Personally, I never liked him much. I respect the hell out of him, and agree that he has clearly cemented his place in history and the HOF. But I always had that jealous feeling that he fell into the singular most perfect system to diaplay his talents. I dont think he would have thrived in Miami. Or NY. Or anyplace else for that matter. Bellicheck and Brady are the perfect match.

Anyway, all the power to him. Hes played lights out in every big game, and deserves all the fanfare hes receiving.

Too much hatorade on this board. People just hate because we don't have him. Top 5 QBs in this league, not in any order...Culpepper, Manning, Favre, McNabb and Brady. Brady is simply unbelievable. Everytime I see him I have mixed feelings because yes he is a class act and a good player which makes me like him but he plays for New England which makes it hard for me to like him. But If I could pick another QB beside the Fins QB as my fav. in the AFC East, it would be Brady. Hate that smirk that Pennington carries.

Surferosa said:
Personally, I never liked him much. I respect the hell out of him, and agree that he has clearly cemented his place in history and the HOF. But I always had that jealous feeling that he fell into the singular most perfect system to diaplay his talents. I dont think he would have thrived in Miami. Or NY. Or anyplace else for that matter. Bellicheck and Brady are the perfect match.

Anyway, all the power to him. Hes played lights out in every big game, and deserves all the fanfare hes receiving.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's the system. Bledsoe also played quite well in the last game he had as a Pat against the Steelers. He was miserable before that.

Regan21286 said:
I'm beginning to wonder if it's the system. Bledsoe also played quite well in the last game he had as a Pat against the Steelers. He was miserable before that.

What game were you watching? :confused:

renegade64 said:
What game were you watching? :confused:

The AFC Championship in the first time they won the Super Bowl. They beat the Steelers when Brady was injured.

CashInFist said:
I am so sick and tired of hearing ESPN, John Madden and everyone else who clings to Tom Brady's jock strap praise him like it is him alone that wins the games for the Patriots. They win because they have a great team and anyone that knows anything about the NFL sees that. He is nowhere near the skill level of Dan Marino, Brett Favre, John Elway, Peyton Manning...etc. If he was seriously injured I would not lose a wink of sleep.

:monkeyr: Tom Brady :monkeyl: :nesucks:

Perfectly said. The guy simply isn't as talented as Marino, Favre, Elway and Manning. He is in a system that showcases his talents and hides his weaknesses tremendously, take him out of New England and have him perform like this, then we'll start to talk one of the greatest of all-time and HOF.

Back
Top Bottom