What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is this Hatred of Tom Brady I keep seeing

Unclemeat said:
He really hasn't had to win any games himself or has had monster games or plays.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he drive his team to not one, but two Super Bowl wins by throwing the ball down the field in the last minutes of a game?

What about the infamous "Snow Bowl" a few years ago when he threw more than 50 passes for 300+ yards in a blizzard?

What about the Super Bowl against the Panthers, where he was GREAT?

The guy is just an incredibly efficient player. People say he's a system QB? Bullcrap... I say he makes players around him better. He makes the OL better by moving around the pocket. He makes the WR's better by hitting them in stride. His mere presence makes the running game better.

The Patriots would be lost without Brady.

deathdisco said:
Guy has been a class act, I wish we had him on the Dolphins. Hate the pats fine but you have to admit Tom Brady is a damn good QB and if you watched him tear up that Pittsburgh secondary it just shows you why he is undefeated in the post season he doesnt make mistakes and he throws a pretty nice deep ball. He might not have the numbers that Payton Manning has but but he has 2 superbowl rings.

I just hope AJ is our Brady.

thanx for those kind words on him and he has 3 sb rings not 2 :)

I think it's just rivalry in AFC East fans' cases, and jealousy other times. Hey, I hate watching the Pats continue to roll, but I admit that they have provided me with some great football to watch. Brady is classy and great and even the fan that "hates" him the most would love him on their own team. The guy throws a sweet ball and makes great decisions. We all know it.

But remember, when the season starts we all go back to pretending to hate him as part of the fun of being a rival fan. The only thing most of us really hate is how the press tends to overinflate players who are already great (like Brady). But that is beyond the control of the player.

We hate him because he is talented and helps the patsies win ag us.

Manning and Brady are my worst QB's because they are so good and brady plays for a rival team

ih8brady said:
We hate him because he is talented and helps the patsies win ag us.

And that is legit. To me, that is what a rival fan is suppossed to do. It's people who hate him because he is a hard working succeess story that bother me. I know this country has changed a lot over the last five years, but when did rooting for the bully over the underdog become "hot." :shakeno:

and anyway, bills fans jets fans and pats fans (some of them) hate marino, does that mean he wasn't great? somehow, i don't think so

dol_fan_81 said:
and anyway, bills fans jets fans and pats fans (some of them) hate marino, does that mean he wasn't great? somehow, i don't think so

I never hated Marino. I respected the hell out of his game, but didn't like him because he played for a rival. There is a difference. Now, if Marino gave me reason to ahte him (beat his wife, etc.) then that would be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom