What is YOUR prediction of our.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is YOUR prediction of our....

HugeFinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What's your opinion on how we will do against our own division.

Jets- The Jets will always give a good fight vs us, But I think that we just are flat out better then them this year. Martin is wearing down, they've lost coles (ouch), their O -line downgraded...Pennington is a great young QB but who will he throw to? Conway is NOT the answer. Yet, Jets fans continue to say that their rookie DT Robertson will completely shutdown ricky...it's quite possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard..saying that a rookie DT will come in the league and dominate a star RB. I see us 2-0 vs the Jets this season.

Patriots - There running game is weak, they have midget wide recieivers, Brady is overrated...I see ricky having 2 huge games against the pats with there poor run D, even if they try the 3-4, Rodney Harrison could help that some, but he's not a good against the pass..along with milloy..putting serious pressure on basically there 1 corner.. 2-0

Bills - Ain't no way in hell we're getting sweeped by this team again this year. Our first game vs them , which is at home, I like how we match up...As for moulds.. we need to contain him and with price gone that should be easier... I think reed will be good but doesn't draw the attention peerless did. Double Moulds, surtain on reed, stop Henry, sack drew...that's how it's gonna be...Now as for the december game @ buffalo :rolleyes: , it's gonna be a tough game. But I DON'T see us giving up 38 like last year..it'll be good but to not be biased i will give us a loss. 1-1
I can definetly see us winning that game though, I'm very confident we will do so too.

Well these are my predictions... 5-1 ... and I would be happy with that.

So let me know what YOU think :)

thanks!

It's to early to tell but here's my prediction and I'm always wrong.
Jets: 2 W
Bills: Split
Pats: Split
It's tough to predict with the few division games we play; compared to eight.

Bills - Sweep for Buffalo

Jets- Split

Pats- Split

"As for moulds.. we need to contain him and with price gone that should be easier"

Wasn't any easier in 1998! (Price was senior in Tenn)

Jets - Sweep
Bills - Split (We lose at home but beat them in their house)
Pats - Sweep

Buffalo - sweep (easily)
Jets - split
NE - split

I don't like our schedule this year. It's crazy to say we will go 6-0, especially with the same ol' crap of going to New England and Buffalo in December.

Take some sanctuary in the fact that the Dolphins win the Philly and Jets game in December though.

It isn't crazy. If Seau, Knight, and Buckley can all do what they were brought here to do then we can very easily go 6-0 in division.

Everyone in the East is good enough to beat any other team. We are in the toughest division in the NFL IMO......

But I expect us to win the East regardless of how the games fall, if we stay healthy.....

Back
Top Bottom