What is YOUR prediction of our.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is YOUR prediction of our....

There is no way Buffalo will beat us in Miami this year. They only beat us last year because of Lucas. If anyone forgot, Fiedler is a Bills killer. Ricky will run all over Buffalo week 3 and Fiedler will play well since he always does against Buffalo when healthy.

vs Jets--sweep, way overmatched, although I am sure one game will be close.

vs Bills--sweep, Fins have something to prove, the dec dive ends this year.

vs Pats--split, Pats always seem to have something on their side, maybe the devil:fire:

5-1 will def get us the division crown

I love the attitude towards the Jets. What was their record last year? 2-14? 3-13? Oh yeah, 9-7 PLUS a playoff win, something that Dolphans haven't seen in 3 years.

Originally posted by valleskey
vs Jets--sweep, way overmatched, although I am sure one game will be close.

vs Bills--sweep, Fins have something to prove, the dec dive ends this year.

vs Pats--split, Pats always seem to have something on their side, maybe the devil:fire:

5-1 will def get us the division crown
Is there anything else you want Santa to give you this year?

oh, and one more thing, the blizzard came right after we stretched our lead to 38-21, so much for that excuse. Ricky ran wild, but do not forget, Travis Henry had 2 great games against you guys last year. The Dolphin Defense was torn apart on the ground and through the air that game

Travis Henry is nothing to worry about, especially if Buffalo is going to focus on running more. He's a product, nothing more.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Travis Henry is nothing to worry about, especially if Buffalo is going to focus on running more. He's a product, nothing more.

Anyone who isn't worried about a probowler or a 1400 yard rusher on his second year surely does not know what he's talking about.

Well, just like all the idiot Jills fans who say their "new and improved" defense will shut down Ricky.

Yeah right.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I love the attitude towards the Jets. What was their record last year? 2-14? 3-13? Oh yeah, 9-7 PLUS a playoff win, something that Dolphans haven't seen in 3 years.

Now I could easily jump on this and make statements about the Jets franchise playoff record but that would seem like smack talk. But I will say that the Jets NEEDED help to get into the playoffs, that can't be denied it's fact, in my opinion the Jets were the recipients of the better teams kicking the crap out of each other. The loss of talent in FA will hurt the Jets in 03. Miami Kicked the crap out of them at PPS and the Jets barely beat the Fins in Jersey.
Miami sweeps.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons Is there anything else you want Santa to give you this year?

It's not like we're talking about Miami being a bad team. Barring injuries I like the way the Fins defense match up against the Bills offense. The question is how much will the Bills defense improve and will they play well together? They'll not only have to stop Ricky williams but they'll have to stop Jay Fiedler as well, Bills fans may laugh but look at what JF has done to the Bills in the past and remember they faced Lucas most of the year and not JF until he replaced Lucas in Buffalo coming off of his thumb injury.

I don't think a sweep is likely by either team but it's not in the land of "Santa" either. In fact I'd give the Fins best chance to sweep the Bills because Miami's outstanding night home game record and the fact that you can't always rely on the weather to be a factor, Miami has beaten all three division teams on the road in poor weather in the past.
I think Fins/Bills split.

The Pats are a tough call, if they can't get their running game to work this year they'll need a blizzard to beat Miami. For some reason I can't convince myself to say sweep at the moment. So as of today I'll say,
Pats/Fins split

Miami goes 4-2 in the division.

Non-Dolphins fans listen up.

Do you realize where you are? A Dolphin fan message board.

So when we say that OUR team will surely beat Your team, it is because we are fans of the fins and are excited for our team. To blast someone's opinion is bull****.

Remember, everyone can win the super bowl in July.

It is nice to have the other side's views, but to take junk from you folks is crap. Go back to the Bills sites, please.

That is all for now

Geoff in WI

any reasonable person would predict a 1-1 split between the Bills and Dolphins...anyone who predicts a sweep is a blatant homer.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
any reasonable person would predict a 1-1 split between the Bills and Dolphins...anyone who predicts a sweep is a blatant homer.

It is more reasonable to predict the Dolphins sweeping than the Bills sweeping though....remember, Ray Lucas isn't a Dolphin anymore.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
There is no way Buffalo will beat us in Miami this year. They only beat us last year because of Lucas. If anyone forgot, Fiedler is a Bills killer. Ricky will run all over Buffalo week 3 and Fiedler will play well since he always does against Buffalo when healthy.

Based on your logic, it's safe to say Kelly was a Dolphin Killer. Don't even bring up , Thomas, Reed, Bruce since you think only one guy seems to win it instead of the team.

Back
Top Bottom