What is YOUR prediction of our.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is YOUR prediction of our....

Jets- Bad team, doesnt match up well against us, and wont get the luck of being up against Lucas. They've got no way to beat us. Their offense cant stretch the field, Cmart isnt a game carrying back anymore, and they are dink and dunk, which has never hurt us. Sweep

Bills- No way in hell they beat us at home. Just flat out no. It's not happening. You beat the Dolphins away by stretching the field. You dont beat our Defense here. And they wont. Flat out, without Lucas and his SIX turnovers, with the potential for a whole lot more except the ineptitude of the Buffalo DB's isnt something that will happen again.

As for in Buffalo..it will be interesting to see. They cant beat us the way they did last year, flat out. Last season, the snow forced us into zone coverage, and they spread the field to pick on the weaker parts of our rigid scheme, and chipped away with Henry. It didnt work the first game because it, well, it wasnt icy, and we could play man to man. It wont work now, because they wont be able to stretch the field half as well. Dont worry about the Defense, it's not going to be a top 5 Defense, and our offense isnt particularly flashy, but it's hard to defend against. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for the, and say split

Patriots- They're the Patriots. They shouldnt really scare us at all. They can come back on us if we have a big lapse, but they are another team like the Jets that fundamentally shouldnt give us problems. The team as a whole cant win in Miami. I dont remember the statistics, but it's something ridiculous, where they've won in the last 30 years or something pitiful amounts.

Belicheck cant scheme against us. He cant stop Ricky, so his schemings dont matter. And he didnt really change things enough to fix that. The 3-4 isnt going to be anything that will hurt us. It's still the same game, talent wise vs. the run they havent updated all that much, and they've possibly hurt themselves in switching to the 3-4. sweep

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Pre., we sweep the entire division and shut up the haters about this winter fluke.:billsbite :jetssuck: :nesucks:

Predaphin,

Consider the coloring. I have a similar tat on my left arm too. I left the helmet off but the coloring leaves no question as to what it's all about.

A guy I've known for a couple of years saw it for the first time last week and he said, "Geez, I knew you were a fan but I didn't know it was so bad you branded yourself with it."

I don't understand the non-addicts. The NFL is better than Drugs.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you wont sweep Buffalo. There is no way in HELL your going to come to our house in the blizzard ans beat us. We handily beat you last year, and with an improved D, we should handily beat you again.

C'mon B-Boy, look who we had at QB last year. Fiedler says the cold weather doesn't bother him. Blizzard or hurricane, we shall see.:billsbite

THE BILLS AREN'T SWEEPING US!!!!!!

Sherif, do you know our home-night game winning percentage? It's ridiculous. Plus it's in September, pluse we'll actually have a qb who can throw the ball playing this time.

We will split with Buffalo.

DolphinD, Bledsoe is a Phin killer. He's a completely different QB against the Phins than any other team. He takes his game up about 3 notches. I can't see the Dolphins especially Fiedler maintaining a lead on Buffalo in a shootout. A 3-3 Division record is a one game improvement over last year.

Who said the Sunday nighter in Miami will be a shootout?

It's gonna be run Ricky run and defense. Our defense is phenominal at home. Bledsoe didn't do that wonderful last year at Joe Robbie. The reason they won that game was Lucas. And I don't care what any Jills fan says. Lucas WAS the reason they won, and it will be TOTALLY different this year.

Originally posted by Sherif
DolphinD, Bledsoe is a Phin killer. He's a completely different QB against the Phins than any other team. He takes his game up about 3 notches. I can't see the Dolphins especially Fiedler maintaining a lead on Buffalo in a shootout. A 3-3 Division record is a one game improvement over last year.

With that post you have shown that you know nothing about the Dolphins other than smack talk.

Wrong forum buddy.

The fact is that Bledsoe has always been battered when facing the Dolphins for his entire career.

The defense frustrated him the entire first half of both games last year. I cannot wait to show up on my little Bills forum after the coming games. Last year was all about timing when it comes to Bills/Dolphins football and I know you guys know it.

I don't foresee 3-13 for you guys but 8-8 doesn't sound all to out of order neither. Enjoy the doldrum of the AFC east........................

AGAIN !!!

Bledsoe looked like crap the first game. Stats:

15 for 31(48.3% completion) 182 yards, average pass was 5.87 yards, 1 td. Take out Moulds TD, and he'd be 14 for 30, 102 yards, 3.4 yards per pass.

Fun fact: If you add Ray-Ray's ints to his completions, he has a better completion percentage then Bledsoe. Which is fairly embarassing for everyone involved in this conversation. Dolphins fans, Bills fans, Bledsoe, Lucas, everyone.

You guys better get down on your knees(As always), and pray for it to snow and snow hard the 21st. You're already not getting Lucas, and you already cant stretch the field.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Who said the Sunday nighter in Miami will be a shootout?

It's gonna be run Ricky run and defense. Our defense is phenominal at home. Bledsoe didn't do that wonderful last year at Joe Robbie. The reason they won that game was Lucas. And I don't care what any Jills fan says. Lucas WAS the reason they won, and it will be TOTALLY different this year.

DolphinD do you recall the Joe Robbie game. Do you recall that game? Lucas led a brilliant opening drive for a TD. Bledsoe is a different QB in different situations. When trailing he's the most dangerious. Bledsoe came back when trailing in both Phins games last year. After that opening drive by Lucas Bledsoe marched the Bills right back down the field. After the big Williams Run in the snow to take the lead in Buffalo, Bledsoe brought them right back. Bledsoe is a man possessed especially when trailing the Phins. He makes our secondary look average. He was the same way in NE. Only against the Phins. And as for talking smack, I'm a impartial Phins Fan and I hate Bledsoe. Wake up you two and you will too.

You are giving Bledsoe too much credit, Sherif. Bledsoe didnt march them right down the field after we scored, either. What really happened is we stopped them, they tried a weak fake punt, Marion nailed their punter, and then Lucas fumbled, and they marched a whole 34 yards on 9 plays and kicked a 46 yard FG.

Bledsoe was crap in the Miami game. Think about it. If you can take a rigid defense, and make it play a completely different scheme against a good offense, you're going to have problems. That ice hurt us far more then any of the Bills players could.

Miami will win the September Jets game, both home games against NE and Buffalo and 2 of the 3 late year games against them. I have no idea which 2.

Back
Top Bottom