What is YOUR prediction of our.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is YOUR prediction of our....

Blizzard began after we had the lead....
Fiedler came in when the game was close... and.... INT

You guys choked.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Blizzard began after we had the lead....
Fiedler came in when the game was close... and.... INT

You guys choked.

They didn't choke, they just played a horrible game period.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
"As for moulds.. we need to contain him and with price gone that should be easier"

Wasn't any easier in 1998! (Price was senior in Tenn)

In 1998 the Dolphins took two of three from the Bills. I don't know what Moulds' stats were in those games, and he may indeed have done well, but we won when it counted.

Originally posted by Hellion

Now I could easily jump on this and make statements about the Jets franchise playoff record but that would seem like smack talk. But I will say that the Jets NEEDED help to get into the playoffs, that can't be denied it's fact, in my opinion the Jets were the recipients of the better teams kicking the crap out of each other. The loss of talent in FA will hurt the Jets in 03. Miami Kicked the crap out of them at PPS and the Jets barely beat the Fins in Jersey.
Miami sweeps.

So what better teams were the Jets recipients of? The Patriots who knocked Miami out in Week 17? Did you happen to watch Sunday Night Football the week before? I believe the Jets had a convincing 2-TD win over those same Pats. Well, how bout the Bills, you know they swept Miami. Oh wait, the Jets swept them, including a blowout in the 2nd game. SO, how were the Jets recipients of other teams when they beat those other teams. Finally, the Jets needed to win against a Green Bay team that still had hopes for a bye. Uh... I think that was over a 4-TD differential. 4-2 in the division... 3-0 the 2nd time around.

Yeah, it's generally not considered "choking" when you're trailing. Choking is what we did in NE.

Back
Top Bottom