What is your worst moment as a Dolphins fan? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your worst moment as a Dolphins fan?

my worst moment was the Monday night loss against the Jets in 2000. Living in Germany one could see about ONE Dolphins game A YEAR! When I was in Turkey (job purposes) I went to bed at about 1 AM and switched on TV just to find taht they aired on some kind of US channel the game. Needless to say I watched it until about 5 AM. The loss did not get me any sleep and my dreadful meeting started at 9 AM. Great day as you can assume.

Mine was the same game. Only my situation was I was spending the night with my father in a hospital room. He was suffering from cancer, and passed away about a week later.

wasnt that the game we played in the typhoon, (along with the Pitt game)
No, I was at that game. It didn't rain at all. Those stupid Bengals' fans were giving me and my crew such a hard time. This was coming off their first good season in a LONG time so it was all bandwagoners anyways. Made me so mad. I have been to 3 Dolphins' away games, and that was by far the worst I was treated. The other 2 were Indy and Cleveland.

That or this years loss to Cleveland. It was my first nfl game that I ever went to and also I'm Ohio and my 3 friends that I went with are Browns fans.
I was at that game to. I was so upset when Ginn's TD got called back. Did the fans give you a hard time?

My top 5 worst:
5)2002 losses to the Vikings and Pats back to back to give the Division and HFA away.
4)1995 Loss to SD at SD in the Playoffs 22-21 after being up 21-0 almost all game
3)1994 Loss at home to Buffalo in the AFC championship game
2)1990 loss to the Jets last game of the season, winner went to the playoffs, loser was out.
1)62-7 Marino's last game

when Csonka Kiick and Morris left us.. we could have had two more SB's

the loss to Frisco in the SB

Jax game

Monday night meltdown

I would have to say 2000 Monday nighter against the Jets when I stayed up till 130 in the morning to watch the jets come back in record breaking fashion to defeat us in the Monday Night Miracle, or Meltdown, whichever you prefer.

That Mon game was the worst. Anytime we lose to the Jets it really sucks, but nothing is worse than their o-lineman catching a td pass to help beat you.

1. When SCAM Cameron passed on Brady Quinn in the 2007 Draft. My best moment was when SCAM Cameron was FIRED.

Back
Top Bottom