What makes you a "DIE HARD" Dolphins fan? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What makes you a "DIE HARD" Dolphins fan?

txmedic5 said:
I could go on, but do i really need to?

No, you really don't need to. That is some hardcore **** right there. Welcome, Txmedic5, to the Order of the Knights Fin.

yeah you should keep her. I love my tatoo, its the only one i have.

its a mixture between the two. Its sad and pathetic, but it sure is FUN>

LOL. its a sick, sick, habit i have. but i just cant do anything but football....lol.

Well I also have a turtle named Saban.

Long Live Saban the sea turtle! :)

Ohiophinphan said:
That answer may get you the prize.....which in your case is inside that little padded room over there! :goof: Thorazin, IV push nurse, please!:sidelol:

Everyone back away slowly..........

The first practice had to be so damn cool, at least now looking back on it.

I have never seen the fins practice, but i got to do an interview with and for Don Shula and i got to talk about football with The Marks Brothers and Bob Baumhower one on one after a game.

Back in the 80's I used to go to the benefit basketball games they would play verses the FOP. Does anyone else remember those or have any memories of going to them? It was a great opportunity to get autographs because not that many people were there. I may have to dig up my programs and see who I have. I know Clayton, Rose, Stephenson, Fuad Reveiz, I think AJ Duhe, and many more.

Going to every game... Watching every away game and making one each season... Buying anything that has to do with the Miami Dolphins... Not caring about any other team... Feeling like I'll be sick if we lose... Feeling like king of the world if we win. My support doesn't waver whether we are 4-12, or 12-4. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Dolphins fan...

That to me is what makes me a Die Hard fan.

txmedic5 said:
The first practice had to be so damn cool, at least now looking back on it.

I have never seen the fins practice, but i got to do an interview with and for Don Shula and i got to talk about football with The Marks Brothers and Bob Baumhower one on one after a game.

I remember two things vividly, first I was a 13 year old boy in the presence of PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS, WOW!!!!!!!! Second, I remember the field, it was Boca Ciega High School's field and it was littered with little bits of sea shell gravel. The guys were getting cut to ribbons!

ok, besides the dolphin room, all the memerobilia, stalking players etc. What makes me die hard is that I am a 3rd grade teacher in Northern California. California where there are 9er and Raider fans. I have Dolphin Friday every Friday. I wear my jersey and gear, and promote it each year. It starts out with one or two kids who buy their dolphin jerseys and then keeps multiplying. Last year I ended up with 16 out of 20 3rd graders in gear every Friday. In 3 years at this school, it is multiplying and they continue to wear their gear on Fridays even when in the next grades. This year I had a kid show up to class the first day of school (july because it is year round) in a McMichael Jersey. His mom is buying Jerseys for the class on ebay. It has got to be the best feeling in the world to look out at recess and see a sea of Aqua and Orange on the playground in Northern California!!! Most of these kids don't have a clue about football let alone follow a team. One other thing is that I have "Win with the Dolphins" Every Monday if the Dolphins win on Sunday, no homework on Monday. True stuff as hard as it is to believe.
that is what makes me die hard!

I got to go to one of the basksetball games at Georgia Tech in Atlanta. I got several autographs too. Clayton was one of them. I also got Rose and a few more at the Falcons training camp, when they played a scrimmage. I've only got to go to one actual game in Atlanta several years ago. I loved it, of course, got to see Shula and Dan up close and got some good pics.
Dolphindebby

jason8er said:
Does checking this site 20 times a day qualify?
i have to agree with dis guy cuz sometimes i feel like dis site is gonna get tired of me n kick me out just for hangin round, i acually had to make my self get some kind of control over finsheaven :sidelol: :sidelol:

1334 said:
ok, besides the dolphin room, all the memerobilia, stalking players etc. What makes me die hard is that I am a 3rd grade teacher in Northern California. California where there are 9er and Raider fans. I have Dolphin Friday every Friday. I wear my jersey and gear, and promote it each year. It starts out with one or two kids who buy their dolphin jerseys and then keeps multiplying. Last year I ended up with 16 out of 20 3rd graders in gear every Friday. In 3 years at this school, it is multiplying and they continue to wear their gear on Fridays even when in the next grades. This year I had a kid show up to class the first day of school (july because it is year round) in a McMichael Jersey. His mom is buying Jerseys for the class on ebay. It has got to be the best feeling in the world to look out at recess and see a sea of Aqua and Orange on the playground in Northern California!!! Most of these kids don't have a clue about football let alone follow a team. One other thing is that I have "Win with the Dolphins" Every Monday if the Dolphins win on Sunday, no homework on Monday. True stuff as hard as it is to believe.
that is what makes me die hard!

Very nice!! Start them young. Raise them up right. Show a child a Dophins game and he/she will be entertained for a day....make a child a fan and he/she will be entertained for a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom