What player can't you wait to see this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player can't you wait to see this year?

Feeley/Gus,Ronnie,ricky,Boston,OL,Roth,Crowder,Daniels,Welker.....WOOOOOO did I miss anbody? Hell might as well say the whole damn team homey.

I can't believe that I'm gonna say this but.............RICKY F-ING WILLIAMS!!! My reasoning for this is: Ricky was my favorite player in college at Texas and when NO drafted him I was one pissed off son of a gun and fast forward a few years and we trade for R.W. (which in my view point was one of D.W. best moves at the time anyway when R.W. was balling w/yrds and carries). I was so stoked and then he kills the franchise....................:yell: I've given my "own kid" more second chances then I would like to admit too. For crying out loud, I myself have screwed up atleast a million times in my life and thankfully my friends and family have given me a second, third (you get the picture)! :lol: Hell, If R.W. kills us this year then I'll be the first one to say, "CUT BAIT!"

I truly believe that R.W. has a Whole Hell of a lot to prove to himself, the critics and his team!!! I think R.W. is gonna miss his four games (bump R.B. out of the starting line up) and still wreck shop on the league (especially the AFC East Division: The beloved Pats:D )

As a GM/Coach in the NFL..............I would take R.W. at 195/205 any day of the week. Think about it........most NFL GM's/HC's would give their right arm for a guy like R.W. minus his quirkyness! So, I can say that I believe that R.W. will make a difference to our team this year becase if he doesn't then our team was truly was a piece of crap last year. I think that we are all in agreement that "if" R.W. would have played last year we would have chalked up more W's throughout the season.

In conclusion, let's give the guy a chance and see how many D's and cover Boston, Chanmbers, McMike, Booker, Ronnie Brown and R.W. My guess is........not many will be able to make that happen! What do you all think!

WAR Finz in 2005...............................

Now let's RAM It Down the AFC EAST Divsion Throat this season :fire:

Oilcan4me

OUT

Draft picks 1 through 3. This is where we find out if Nick is as smart as we hope. Throw in Vernon Carey- we'll see if Hauck can prove the kid is not a wasted 1+4 pick.

aj feeley,david boston,channing chrowder,r.brown of course and last but not least my boy matt freakin roth. :D

Very great question and i cant answer it but i will say obviously Ronnie Brown, but i do want to see what ricky is like and am intrigued and excited to see if Boston will stay healthy how he performs. Vernon Carey on the o-line to see if he steps up since this is his second season. Lets say the entire secondary with 3 new starters out of the possible four. OH and the consitency of Mare this year

enigmatics said:
................mine's gotta be David Boston. If, a concerned if too, he makes it to Week 1 I cannot wait to see what he looks like.
First off, on opening day our starting QB. After that, Ronnie Brown and Traylor. Last year we couldn't stop the run or run it. These two should take care of that. Starting week five, then it becomes Ricky as well of course.

oilcan4me said:
I can't believe that I'm gonna say this but.............RICKY F-ING WILLIAMS!!! My reasoning for this is: Ricky was my favorite player in college at Texas and when NO drafted him I was one pissed off son of a gun and fast forward a few years and we trade for R.W. (which in my view point was one of D.W. best moves at the time anyway when R.W. was balling w/yrds and carries). I was so stoked and then he kills the franchise....................:yell: I've given my "own kid" more second chances then I would like to admit too. For crying out loud, I myself have screwed up atleast a million times in my life and thankfully my friends and family have given me a second, third (you get the picture)! :lol: Hell, If R.W. kills us this year then I'll be the first one to say, "CUT BAIT!"

I truly believe that R.W. has a Whole Hell of a lot to prove to himself, the critics and his team!!! I think R.W. is gonna miss his four games (bump R.B. out of the starting line up) and still wreck shop on the league (especially the AFC East Division: The beloved Pats:D )

As a GM/Coach in the NFL..............I would take R.W. at 195/205 any day of the week. Think about it........most NFL GM's/HC's would give their right arm for a guy like R.W. minus his quirkyness! So, I can say that I believe that R.W. will make a difference to our team this year becase if he doesn't then our team was truly was a piece of crap last year. I think that we are all in agreement that "if" R.W. would have played last year we would have chalked up more W's throughout the season.

In conclusion, let's give the guy a chance and see how many D's and cover Boston, Chanmbers, McMike, Booker, Ronnie Brown and R.W. My guess is........not many will be able to make that happen! What do you all think!

WAR Finz in 2005...............................

Now let's RAM It Down the AFC EAST Divsion Throat this season :fire:

Oilcan4me

OUT
That said the Eagles obviously made the right pick. McNabb has been a class act and at least got to the bowl. Ricky has a lot to prove for sure.

Roth...he's an animal! He is going to compliment JT and the defence so well. I also want to see Brown do well and smile while RW is sitting on the bench!
Sorry folks but I dont think I can ever forgive him.

Back
Top Bottom