What player can't you wait to see this year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player can't you wait to see this year?

I just wanna see the whole damn team. It has changed so much and we have so much to look forward to this year. Im gettin really hyped about the season starting. BTW 1 quick question... Is the preseason hall of fame game vs the Bears on national tv? I think it is...

ronnie brown, boston, chambers, and booker...jt on d...

Channing Crowder cause he could be a monster

Travis Daniels cause he will be the key to us having a respectable defense (barring Ty Law or some other free agent coming on board)

Matt Roth - Could be fun to watch our defensive pass rush if he lives up to the hype

Feeley, Carey, McKinney to see if they progress

Boston to see if he still has it

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
I just wanna see the whole damn team. It has changed so much and we have so much to look forward to this year. Im gettin really hyped about the season starting. BTW 1 quick question... Is the preseason hall of fame game vs the Bears on national tv? I think it is...

You took mine... I just want to see the Dolphins play, I'm getting so anxious and I can't wait to see how all of our additions affect the team. Ronnie, Ricky, Roth, Crowder, Daniels, Boston, the new coaching, the OL, the new shemes... I cant wait. :nesucks:

O and idk about the game.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:

Yeah. Monday Night Football on August 8 at 9 PM

I can't wait to see our defense shifting, moving, changing fronts, stunting, blitzing from all angles...it is damn exciting not knowing that we won't be rushing 4 with man coverage and safetys over the top deep.

I can't wait to see the ball go down the field more then once a half, three or four recievers on a down other then 3rd and a mile, screen passes and using our backs as more then sledgehammers.

I look forward to seeing Nick Saban snap at a cornerback for blowing a coverage.

I can't wait to see the "new" offensive line.

I want to see A.J.'s development.

Our rookies...Crowder, Roth, Brown, Daniels...

David Boston's first stiff arm that blows up some tiny nickel corner...

I can't wait to see Channing find the hole and blow up a play in the backfield.

Ronnie Brown in the open field...

J.T. coming around the edge to swat the ball loose...

Wes Welker hits the wedge and finds open field.

A Marty Booker one handed grab...

Chris Akins blowing up a kick return with reckless abandon...

Zach being Zach...

Chris Chambers making a sideline tippy toe catch..

Most of all....more wins!

Slappy8800 said:
Roth...because im just scared hes going to be just like Romanowski...and that would suck because i hate him
That'd be awesome from a player standpoint. Romo was a near pro bowl level player who was nasty as heck. As long as hes not as stupid as romo with supplements and spitting thats fine. Intimidation + skill is always nice a nice combo

Im most excited to see ronnie, ricky and roth.

unifiedtheory said:
I can't wait to see our defense shifting, moving, changing fronts, stunting, blitzing from all angles...it is damn exciting not knowing that we won't be rushing 4 with man coverage and safetys over the top deep.

I can't wait to see the ball go down the field more then once a half, three or four recievers on a down other then 3rd and a mile, screen passes and using our backs as more then sledgehammers.

I look forward to seeing Nick Saban snap at a cornerback for blowing a coverage.

Zach being Zach...

Sounds good. It all sounds good but what I really want is Chambers catching a ball in stride 40 yards down field instead of your tippytoe sideline catch. With Linehan on board I hope Chambers can finally emerge into the deap threat he should be.

unifiedtheory said:

Zach being Zach...

:yeahthat:

Our recieving corp and rb corp under linehan's control.Gus (or Feeley) in a passing offense. A new philosophy D and of coarse RM ripping up LB's.Welker returning kicks' for TDs' will be sweet!

Number one would have to be one of these four: Ricky,Ronnie CC,D Bos(if bos is hurt then Gus)

Can't narrow it to one. Ricky, Feeley, Boston, and Brown.

Back
Top Bottom