What player can't you wait to see this year? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player can't you wait to see this year?

Brown, Roth, Boston and Crowder. Too many to watch to pick out one. I wud also throw Bell into the mix as well.

I cant wait to see what Taylor can do lined up all over the field.

He can be a dominating force if used properly. He can line up all over the place and just scare the **** outta the weakest part of the line.

That should open up the other guys to make plays since they will probably try to double JT and in all the mass confusion, Roth, Carter and everybody else will crush the QB. :cool:

Also cant wait to see what the entire draft does. Those guys are the future so I hope they all contribute and make Saban look like a genious.

I can't wait to see Boston either its been like 2 offseasons of waiting I was so excited when we got him I thought we would have like a huge 1 2 punch but now its like a 1, 2 and 3 punch.

Too many players to list, so I'll just say Saban and leave it at that.

Ok, going by what ppl are saying im gonna put out a list.
1.Saban...will he be the next Shula?
2.Feeley...will he step up and be our No1 QB?
3.Brown...will our No1 pick be our franchise back?
4.Williams...Will he be our 1000yd back again or flunk out?
5.OL...will they play like last season and suck or step it up?
6.Boston...will he prove he can come back from injury and get to pro bowl levels again?
7. Chambers...will he get his 1000yds season
8. Roth...will he be the monster weve all read about and compliment Taylor at the other end position?
9.Crowder...will he be the next successor to Thomas or Seau?
10. Bell...can he fill the safety position for the long term?
11.Daniels...can he impress at CB and make us forget about Surtain?
12. JT...what positions will be in on defense this coming season?
13.Our offensive approach this season regarding our coaches?
There is my list. I know its alot to watch out for but its great to have the Fins potentially turning the coming season around from last season and watching our new players step up. New coaches and players give us hope.

JT because of our new defense. If the rumors are true with him lining up everywhere, thats what excites me the most.

Jake Plummer, that's because he will be making some stupid mistakes to help the Dolphins open the season with a win.

Ronnie Brown sure....but more so the big names who haven't played D. Boston and R.Williams.... what will they be like? Hope Seau comes back stronger. Looking forward to see the improvement at OLB with Spragan

Back
Top Bottom