What player can't you wait to see this year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player can't you wait to see this year?

i wanna see a whole bunch in no particular order

boston
brown
crowder
roth
daniels
carter
feeley
O-Line Unit

Besides the whole team, I think the most important player has to be FEELEY, what other position is more important????

1. Ronnie
2. Channing
3. Ricky
4. Roth
5. JT
6. Boston
7. Chambers
8. Feeley
9. Gordon
10. Carter

Schemes aside (because I want to see everyone) I'd have to go with Sam Madison and David Boston. I think both are playing with a chip on their shoulder from last year and are going to make some big plays.

Matt Roth!!! #98... He was one of my favs from the draft and I thought there was no way we would get him...can't wait to see him nail Fiedler!!!

I am also anxious to see Vernon Carey, Ronnie Brown, and Wes Welker...

I guess over everbody: R.Brown.=obviously. But this year there are a BUNCH of guys I'm dying to see perform such as Frerotte, the entire offensive line, Roth, Crowder, BOSTON, hell even Ricky! Plus our offensive and defensive scheme. It's ALL different this year. Alot of things to watch! Exciting. Bout a month and a half to go.

enigmatics said:
................mine's gotta be David Boston. If, a concerned if too, he makes it to Week 1 I cannot wait to see what he looks like.

Got to go with Brown, I really do think he is going to be special, and alot of fun to watch.

welderpat said:
Matt Roth removing the skull of
Brady
Penington/Fiedler
Losman
Ha! Just like me, every cb and db are excited to see AJ play. They can't wait to pad their nos. that will take them to the probowl.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
I just wanna see the whole damn team. It has changed so much and we have so much to look forward to this year. Im gettin really hyped about the season starting.

:up:

brown, feeley, vernon carey, eddie moore, channing crowder, matt roth, lamar gordon

In this order. Ronnie Brown, David Boston, Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, Channing Crowder, Marty Booker.

Back
Top Bottom