What player can't you wait to see this year? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player can't you wait to see this year?

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
I just wanna see the whole damn team. It has changed so much and we have so much to look forward to this year. Im gettin really hyped about the season starting. BTW 1 quick question... Is the preseason hall of fame game vs the Bears on national tv? I think it is...

i want to see denver ol in the 1st game when our DL steps up to the line :evil: but i agree i want to see the whole team because so many changes :evil:

brown, roth, crowder, boston, AJ, booker in that order. Brown cuz he was a #2 and getting a TON of money and Ricky won't be here for very long. Roth/Crowder cuz they could be our future with JT and Zach getting older. AJ cuz I want to see if he's a QB for the next 3-5 years. Boston cuz I want to see him closer to his potential and Booker to see if he's a solid #2 guy after being more comfortable with the dolphins.

Carter will do well in Miami

Kevin Carter, Like to see him eat QB's oppisite J.T.. Eddie Moore was our first pick in the 2nd round 2003? I would like to see what he can really do when healthy and at his best. If he is not so good than we should dump him.:evil:

It has to be Ronnie Brown. After him Id say Feeley, Im hoping he proves all the pessimist on here wrong :)

i cant belive it took 4 pages till someone mentioned kevin carter
that guys going to have 10 sacks this year if he plays mostly outside...

With the return of Ricky and from everything I ghave heard about how good Ronnie's hands are. I think we have the second coming of "Tony Nathan"

i wanna see matt roth but being a 2nd pick, i don't think we will see him much

When you have a defense that is set up to cover 4 receivers and you throw in a "FIFTH". You bring Ronnie out wide and it leaves the seam open for McMicheal to take a 5 yard pass and make it a 30 yard gain. Also: You send everyone deep, you bring Ronnie out of the backfield. Then you have the newest addition to the Miami backfield, with the ball in an open field situation. I'll take that all day long!!!

Back
Top Bottom