What Positives... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Positives...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...did you witness from our Fins in the Patriots game?

Thanks!

Additional question: Did Grant and Williams have Tua in their brains when Rosen placed the ball on their fingertips - did they drop those perfectly thrown long passes in order to tank the game??

I think they just f***ed up. You?

Additional question: Did Grant and Williams have Tua in their brains when Rosen placed the ball on their fingertips - did they drop those perfectly thrown long passes in order to tank the game??

I think they just f***ed up. You?
Just lapses of concentration, my friend. I'm concerned about Grant (who may not be a natural ball catcher), but not about Williams.

The defense while still lacking played much better and held the Patriots to 16 points through almost 3 quarters while the Patriots were having a 2 to 1 advantage in the TOP department. Included in those 16 points is holding the Patriots to a FG after they had an interception inside our own 40.

The defense while still lacking played much better and held the Patriots to 16 points through almost 3 quarters while the Patriots were having a 2 to 1 advantage in the TOP department. Included in those 16 points is holding the Patriots to a FG after they had an interception inside our own 40.

The Patriots also didn't roll out any significant part of their offense knowing they would beat us with vanilla play calling.

Just my opinion, they could have put up 63 on us if they really wanted to.

The Patriots also didn't roll out any significant part of their offense knowing they would beat us with vanilla play calling.

Just my opinion, they could have put up 63 on us if they really wanted to.
That is an assumption by you and is actually counter to everything Bellichick is about. The Patriots do not roll out vanilla offenses during regular season games because they feel they can beat us by 63.

The Glass is half full Danielson.

Josh Rosen...

This regime has a plan to get as many draft picks as possible. They also have a plan to get the highest draft pick possible.

I wouldn't be shocked if we traded out of the position and acquired more picks...things have been happening like this.

Like literally Preston Williams is the only thing I can come up with.

I saw a lot of uh oh with josh rosen

Back
Top Bottom