What teams original logo is better than their current? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams original logo is better than their current?

By far, I think our current logo is the biggest downgrade unless you count The Redskins turning into literally nothing. haha

There are a few others that I think were better previously though...

I liked when the Bengals had an actual tiger's face instead of just a B with stripes.

Even though I don't know what Brownie The Elf actually had to do with anything, I liked the Browns having some kind of actual logo as opposed to a picture of a blank helmet.

The Jets '78-97 logo with the silhouette of an actual Jet at least implied something to do with their name, other than the current one which is just a word with a football.

Honorable mention to the Bucs old logo, Bruce, from the creamsicle uniforms. I really like that logo a lot, but obviously it's a whole different vibe. I don't dislike their current either.

I am so nostalgic for the Bengals to put the word Bengals back on their helmets, for one time a year. I don't know that they've EVER done it since they switched.
Maybe those stupid stripes are too hard to take off and then replace.
Broncos Red "D", not the old brown unis.
Patriot snapping the ball.
Those are the nostalgic ones for me. And if the Titans would go full Houston Oiler helmet once a year...

I feel like most teams improved their uniforms and logos.

Tampa Bay's original uniforms were bad. I think they upgraded the most, but then they went through another uniform change that isn't as good.

Pats improved pretty big. The Patriot hiking the ball never appealed to me. The Elvis helmet is good and the colors are better.

I still think Miami should combine aspects of the current and throw back uniform. The old colors were better, but I do like the de-emphasis of the orange.

Keep the Dolphins in the attack position, but bring back the helmet.

I am so nostalgic for the Bengals to put the word Bengals back on their helmets, for one time a year. I don't know that they've EVER done it since they switched.
Maybe those stupid stripes are too hard to take off and then replace.
Broncos Red "D", not the old brown unis.
Patriot snapping the ball.
Those are the nostalgic ones for me. And if the Titans would go full Houston Oiler helmet once a year...

I'm nostalgic also....miss the Oilers and the Bucs creamsicle.

Miami, Atlanta, Denver, LAR, Philadelphia, Detroit, Jacksonville, Tampa
detroit_lions_1961-1969.png
unfinished_horse.jpg

Only the Rams is bad enough to say they need to go back. But some of these others teams? Sorry but the Bucs Unis are badass, cream sickle with a flaming pirate? Why would you go back to that? I like the Bengals stripes, love the Broncos unis, though the old ones were cool to. I even like the pats better.

I just we had a more “muscular“ dolphin. The one that adorns this site is what I would choose.

Back
Top Bottom