what the denver trade means | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what the denver trade means

InSabanWeTrust1

Section 238 row 6
Reaction score
the broncos just traded their 2nd first rounder pick to the 9ers for their 2nd n 3rd rounders. Now the broncos have one pick first round right before the fins(at pick 15). They have been projected to take jackson but i feel will now pass on him and grab their rb there. D.Williams is one possible way they can go. I originally thought they would try and get their rb at 22 but now that its gone theyll have no chance after the first round is over. So its what do they need more jackson or williams? They have rod smith and ashley lelie. at rb , tatum bell???? I'm hoping they grab their rb here and chad jackson with his 4.3 speed and big build falls to us. GO FINS GO GATORS

Maybe denver is going to get that wr from green bay & this gives them a little more room to manuever?

randy9 said:
Maybe denver is going to get that wr from green bay & this gives them a little more room to manuever?

Good point. It is likely Javon Walker will be a Bronco. That may leave jackson there, but I see Nick going D, either safety or LB, in rd 1.

broncos have 7 piks in first 4 roudns. IF the packers are willing to trade walker, they could get an early 3rd for him. I dont believe they are willing though because he is part of their future and just b/c a player wants out doesnt mean you move him.

IF chad jackson is their at 16, you better believe saban thinks long and hard.
other options include wimbley, lawson, allen, whitner

I'd rather have the MUCH more polished Santonio Holmes at 16 than Jackson.

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
the broncos just traded their 2nd round pick to the 9ers for their 2nd n 3rd rounders. Now the broncos have one pick first round right before the fins(at pick 15). They have been projected to take jackson but i feel will now pass on him and grab their rb there. D.Williams is one possible way they can go. I originally thought they would try and get their rb at 22 but now that its gone theyll have no chance after the first round is over. So its what do they need more jackson or williams? They have rod smith and ashley lelie. at rb , tatum bell???? I'm hoping they grab their rb here and chad jackson with his 4.3 speed and big build falls to us. GO FINS GO GATORS

ESPN said Denver traded the 22nd overall to the niners...I thought.

Why would the 49'ers trade a higher 2nd and higher 3rd rounder for only a lower 2nd round pick? Doesn't make sense to me, I must be missing something.

In Saban We Trust!

What is the Javon Walker asking price? if the Broncos
get him then the chances of us getting either Holmes or Jackson have just gone up dramatically IMO.

interesting trade, i think awesome trade for DENVER and stupid for 9ers. waht are the 9ers picks? waht spot? and i think they will GO jackson and draft in rd 2 for RB b/c remember they make later rd RB into great ones ala portis, anderson, gray or hwatever they are name wise looll. so htey'll go addai or something in rd 2 and jackson rd 1 bc/ there is talent there for RB but not WR compared to jackson/holmes

If Denver was going to make a move for Javon why would they have traded their 1st round pick?? It is a known fact that the Packers arent going to trade Javon for anything but a first rounder. So if they trade for Javon they will have no first round picks.

the packers wont trade javon. he's the only guy on that offense besides rodgers and driver that have a future. hes a building block they cant let go of just b/c he is unhappy one offseason. if chambers was mad would we trade him this offseason and be left with booker and welker?? donnnt think so

Back
Top Bottom