what the denver trade means | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what the denver trade means

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
the packers wont trade javon. he's the only guy on that offense besides rodgers and driver that have a future. hes a building block they cant let go of just b/c he is unhappy one offseason. if chambers was mad would we trade him this offseason and be left with booker and welker?? donnnt think so

dudde hav eyou even kept up wiht his situation? he has done ntn but say he will nevre play he hates it espn said he did so much damage verbally that now their is NO CHOICE but to trade him

i didnt hear there is NO CHOICE but to trade him. I knew he wanted out but still...the packers cant trade him for less than a first and they wont get that for a guy who had one good year and was just out for the season. If you can get culpepper and TO for 2nd round picks, javon is like a mid 3rd.

Basically the Fins have to hope Denver does get Javon Walker...

Although that makes them a monster of a team at the same time and I'd rather they get Chad Jackson and us Holmes than us Jackson and them Walker.

this could mean alot of things... i think this trade also could have happened in order to have more picks to work wtih in the trade for javon...like the second they just got from the niners and a fifth or sixth for javon...but if they dont trade for javon before the draft then its most certain that denver can use round one for jackson and round 2 for a rb..can lendale fall that far to the 37th overall i think he can

HEDAZHELAS24 said:
this could mean alot of things... i think this trade also could have happened in order to have more picks to work wtih in the trade for javon...like the second they just got from the niners and a fifth or sixth for javon...but if they dont trade for javon before the draft then its most certain that denver can use round one for jackson and round 2 for a rb..can lendale fall that far to the 37th overall i think he can

no b/c he wont make it past Pittsy

Let's not forget that Denver is not just in the market for WR or RB, they've been not quiet about wanting to get a top tier TE (Vernon Davis). So I think this helps also. A Walker deal may have been or about to be done and this deal w/SF was positioning to give GB what they wanted from Denver. I don't think Denver wants that many picks in the early round (for cost/cap reasons), I think they want 2-4 impact players now to put them over the top (in their opinion). So I think GB and Denver will do a trade on draft day where several picks go to GB for Walker or a combo of trades for Walker and some GB picks. Regardless, I think it's good for us.

You guys are missing a huge point...Lelie wants out of Denver so he can be a #1. Doesn't anyoneelse see Lelie and a draft pick going to Green Bay for Walker?

Ray Finkle

i hope we can land either jackson or holmes at 16.....the more weapons for daunte the better

and i heard on ESPN that DENVER can possibly trade up to get Davis and now wiht this many picks a package of 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, and lelie for just walker and the 1st maybe

dolfan005 said:
Good point. It is likely Javon Walker will be a Bronco. That may leave jackson there, but I see Nick going D, either safety or LB, in rd 1.

ESPN radio is reporting that Denver will likely use the pick to trade for Javon Walker.

Denver Plans?

Use both first round picks to move up and get Davis
Use first number 1 to get a wr.
Very doubtful they will use the first number 1 on running back.

Lee2000

nice ownt go S in rd 1 unless its huff. He will go S in rd 3 or 4.

Lee2000 said:
Use both first round picks to move up and get Davis
Use first number 1 to get a wr.
Very doubtful they will use the first number 1 on running back.

Lee2000

they dont have 2 1sts so NO thats not it but number 3 sounds true. they ownt go RB in rd 1. most likely rd 2

SR 7 said:
nice ownt go S in rd 1 unless its huff. He will go S in rd 3 or 4.

:confused: Dude, seriously, spellcheck is your friend. half your posts aren't even readable.

rayfinkle5 said:
You guys are missing a huge point...Lelie wants out of Denver so he can be a #1. Doesn't anyoneelse see Lelie and a draft pick going to Green Bay for Walker?

Ray Finkle

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom