what the denver trade means | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what the denver trade means

SR 7 said:
and i heard on ESPN that DENVER can possibly trade up to get Davis and now wiht this many picks a package of 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, and lelie for just walker and the 1st maybe

They would need ALOT more than that to get up to 5 overall. Thats pretty obvious.

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
the broncos just traded their 2nd first rounder pick to the 9ers for their 2nd n 3rd rounders. Now the broncos have one pick first round right before the fins(at pick 15). They have been projected to take jackson but i feel will now pass on him and grab their rb there. D.Williams is one possible way they can go. I originally thought they would try and get their rb at 22 but now that its gone theyll have no chance after the first round is over. So its what do they need more jackson or williams? They have rod smith and ashley lelie. at rb , tatum bell???? I'm hoping they grab their rb here and chad jackson with his 4.3 speed and big build falls to us. GO FINS GO GATORS
Why is everyone ripping on Tatum Bell? The guy ran for nearly 1,000 yards last season with over 5 yards a carry. I know he played with a great line and everything, but why would they need a upgrade?

I could see them taking a RB later in the draft or something, but I doubt they traded up to get a backup RB. They also still have Ron Dayne, who also had over 5 yards a carry on 53 carries.

rayfinkle5 said:
You guys are missing a huge point...Lelie wants out of Denver so he can be a #1. Doesn't anyoneelse see Lelie and a draft pick going to Green Bay for Walker?

Ray Finkle
Walker is better than Lelie but what draft pick u talking about? Walker is miles better than Lelie IMO. Lelie hasnt shone and proved himself stella WR material.

FanMarino said:
Walker is better than Lelie but what draft pick u talking about? Walker is miles better than Lelie IMO. Lelie hasnt shone and proved himself stella WR material.

Just a guess, but most likely either the 2nd or 3rd they just traded for.

Motion said:
:confused: Dude, seriously, spellcheck is your friend. half your posts aren't even readable.

that wasn't spell check issue, I wrote the wrong thing, i meant to say NICK WON'T my bad or at least i am assuming cuz it took me a while to figure out what i meant by it

Back
Top Bottom