What we need to change before the next game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What we need to change before the next game....

Regan21286

Wa Wa Wee Wa
Reaction score
Man, Fins looked like a laughingstock today. I noticed a lotta mistakes they made and stuff they should have done. But i guess that's the past, now for the future...

Run Ricky more: 20+ carries and if they're stacking the line, run to the outside or use shovel passes, stop beating ricky's head against a brick wall.

If opp. qb's are throwing quick passes, make our lb's spread out a bit, a 3-5 yd gain is better than 20+. Stop blitzing.

Try to get Thompson to use his size advantage (the person guarding him was 5 inches shorter) or stop throwing to him.

What happened to the return game?

Dump Royals and get back Stemke.

Pass to the tight ends or ricky more unless chambers is still on fire.

Don't count on Hail Mary's, that's Fiedler's weakness

Be more concerned about breaking up passes instead of intercepting em.

Hit em harder, make them work to gain yards.

To Wanny and the rest: change up the plays

What we need to change:
Different Head Coach
Different Defensive Coordinator
Cut Jamar Fletcher
Bench Todd Wade

1) Get a punter
2) LB must show more emotions
3) MORE decipline in the secondary

I pitty the Jets cause the phins will unload on them next week! It ain't gonna be pretty.....!

Originally posted by Vash the Texan
It ain't gonna be pretty.....!

I think that's one thing we can agree on. In fact, this whole season ain't gonna be pretty unless we change coaches and start benching the underachievers.

Sam Madison's injured...looks like Buckley needs to prove his worth, too bad we didn't sign Lawyer Milloy...

Madison isnt a lock to be out.

I like these:
Running Ricky more...The Jets couldnt stop two backup quality RBs. Even if our O-line hasnt done a 180. By the end of the game Mo Lewis should be afraid he'll bust his hip trying to tackle Ricky again.

Our passing game should be dink and dunk if it needs to be. Dont be afraid of the safe passes. Our non-WR pass catchers should get alot of work, their linebackers cant handle it.

Originally posted by Regan21286
Man, Fins looked like a laughingstock today. I noticed a lotta mistakes they made and stuff they should have done. But i guess that's the past, now for the future...

Run Ricky more: 20+ carries and if they're stacking the line, run to the outside or use shovel passes, stop beating ricky's head against a brick wall.

If opp. qb's are throwing quick passes, make our lb's spread out a bit, a 3-5 yd gain is better than 20+. Stop blitzing.

Try to get Thompson to use his size advantage (the person guarding him was 5 inches shorter) or stop throwing to him.

What happened to the return game?

Dump Royals and get back Stemke.

Pass to the tight ends or ricky more unless chambers is still on fire.

Don't count on Hail Mary's, that's Fiedler's weakness

Be more concerned about breaking up passes instead of intercepting em.

Hit em harder, make them work to gain yards.

To Wanny and the rest: change up the plays

I agree especially with stop blitzing. Our blitzing is to predictable and the O-line is able to pick it up easily. Last year I got so tired of us blitzing when we couldn't get a pass rush and we got burnt everytime. I'd rather be in position to make a play than get burned by the quick pass. And also definitely run Ricky more.

Originally posted by Regan21286

Nah, he had Coleman on him for most of the game and he's lazy. Why that kid doesn't attack the ball is beyond me. How hard was it to drag his feet on that sideline play? Jeez. They need to try and get McKNIGHT more involved.

Have Fletcher and Royals not dress for the game. Have those two passing out the water on the side lines.

another thing to add...when u have the lead, don't pass unless Griese's in

not going to get far if they keep ramming him into 3-4 linemen...

I think maybe we should change the time the game starts and not tell the jets.

Back
Top Bottom