What we need to change before the next game.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What we need to change before the next game....

I think that we should've beat the Houston even with penalties. So if i were Wanny, i'd anticipate a lotta bad calls and find ways around it.

Originally posted by RikWriter
What we need to change:
Different Head Coach
Different Defensive Coordinator
Cut Jamar Fletcher
Bench Todd Wade

hey that sounds reasonable two days before the jets game!:lol: :lol:

oh and the ol pick on jamar fletcher bit when madison is just as much to blame.

Originally posted by finfan54

hey that sounds reasonable two days before the jets game!:lol: :lol:

oh and the ol pick on jamar fletcher bit when madison is just as much to blame.

I agree Madison is overrated and has hurt us. But he is worth something---we can trade him for a first-day draft pick in the offseason. Fletcher is worthless and should be cut.

What we need to change:
Different Head Coach
Different Defensive Coordinator
Cut Jamar Fletcher
Bench Todd Wade

Yeah cut Jamar Fletcher, he only stopped Johnson from scoring a for sure TD that would have given the TEXANS 4 more points.

Amazing.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Yeah cut Jamar Fletcher, he only stopped Johnson from scoring a for sure TD that would have given the TEXANS 4 more points.

Amazing.

It's amazing that you came out of that game thinking he STOPPED Johnson from scoring. Sorry, no. He was in the general area when Johnson failed to catch the pass---but so was the sideline cameraman. Neither of them stopped Johnson.

I agree Madison is overrated and has hurt us. But he is worth something---we can trade him for a first-day draft pick in the offseason. Fletcher is worthless and should be cut.

Madison is not tradeable for what you are talking about. No one would trade for Madison and give up a 1st day pick with his salary and his declining play.

There's no reason to trade Fletcher. He did well last year and had a good game this last Sunday.

Oliver...

It's amazing that you came out of that game thinking he STOPPED Johnson from scoring. Sorry, no. He was in the general area when Johnson failed to catch the pass---but so was the sideline cameraman. Neither of them stopped Johnson.

Try watching the game and get back to me. It's a FACT he stopped Johnson from scoring what would have been a for sure TD at the end of the game.

Oliver...

Try watching the game and get back to me. It's a FACT he stopped Johnson from scoring what would have been a for sure TD at the end of the game.

I already watched every sorry second of that game and apparently had a better view of the TV than you did.

I already watched every sorry second of that game and apparently had a better view of the TV than you did.

Then watch it again, you missed how Fletcher JAMMED Johnson at the goal line and screwed up the timing of a for sure TD pass.

Oliver...

Then watch it again, you missed how Fletcher JAMMED Johnson at the goal line and screwed up the timing of a for sure TD pass.

Oliver...

Can't watch it again. I erased it from the Replay TV shortly after it ended and never want to see one second of it again in my life.

Can't watch it again. I erased it from the Replay TV shortly after it ended and never want to see one second of it again in my life.

Then why are arguing this the way you are? Fletcher JAMMED Johnson and stopped a for sure TD.

Some of you appear to have short or bad memories. You only focus in on the face mask penalty on him, and forget his play after that.

Fletcher is the defenses version of Fiedler to some of you. You see what you want to see to make a personal point.

Oliver...

Then why are arguing this the way you are? Fletcher JAMMED Johnson and stopped a for sure TD.

Some of you appear to have short or bad memories. You only focus in on the face mask penalty on him, and forget his play after that.

Fletcher is the defenses version of Fiedler to some of you. You see what you want to see to make a personal point.

Oliver...

Don't get me wrong---I'd love to get rid of Fiedler in favor of a better QB. I am not obsessed with Fletcher.

Back
Top Bottom