What we need to change before the next game.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What we need to change before the next game....

Re: Re: What we need to change before the next game....

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Nah, he had Coleman on him for most of the game and he's lazy. Why that kid doesn't attack the ball is beyond me. How hard was it to drag his feet on that sideline play? Jeez. They need to try and get McKNIGHT more involved.

Your right he needs to attack the ball more and if DT has another game like Houston I'm looking for McKnight as the #2 and move up Tolver or Simmons to the slot.

I still see Chambers on edge hopefully they send him the ball more. Another game like Houston and he won't hesitate over the middle anymore.

Originally posted by RikWriter

I agree Madison is overrated and has hurt us. But he is worth something---we can trade him for a first-day draft pick in the offseason. Fletcher is worthless and should be cut.

Is it me or is everyone of your posts negative......*Reminder to self don't read RikWriter's Posts* Oh yeah that's a good idea cut Fletcher trade Madison and all we have is Surtain.

Jay needs to connect with the wide open receivers or teams are going to stack the line . they don't need to cover are wide receivers if jay can't connect. I saw wide open WR all day , I have the ticket and TIVO (DVR) so I can rewind on the fly and we had wide open WR allll Dayyy this guy is our weak link

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Is it me or is everyone of your posts negative......*Reminder to self don't read RikWriter's Posts* Oh yeah that's a good idea cut Fletcher trade Madison and all we have is Surtain.

I guess I should be all positive about this coach and this lineup, right? I guess I should ignore the fact that Dave Wannstedt took a team with the leading rusher in the NFL, the leading sacker in the NFL and the leading tackler in the NFL and managed to MISS THE FREAKING PLAYOFFS?
I guess I should ignore the fact that a team that has traditionally played well early in the season has somehow managed to lose its home opener to an expansion team?
I guess I should ignore the fact that our head coach refuses to get rid of a punter who is quite obviously the worst in the league?

Look, I was QUITE ready for this year to be different--you have NO idea how MUCH I wanted the Fins to come out and dominate this year. But nothing has changed. Not one damned thing.

Until something DOES change, until some progress is made, why the hell should I be positive? To make you happy? Sorry, not gonna happen.

Change...quick and simple

The Head Coach

No more Wanny no more Whining and alot more Winning!

Originally posted by RikWriter

I guess I should be all positive about this coach and this lineup, right? I guess I should ignore the fact that Dave Wannstedt took a team with the leading rusher in the NFL, the leading sacker in the NFL and the leading tackler in the NFL and managed to MISS THE FREAKING PLAYOFFS?
I guess I should ignore the fact that a team that has traditionally played well early in the season has somehow managed to lose its home opener to an expansion team?
I guess I should ignore the fact that our head coach refuses to get rid of a punter who is quite obviously the worst in the league?

Look, I was QUITE ready for this year to be different--you have NO idea how MUCH I wanted the Fins to come out and dominate this year. But nothing has changed. Not one damned thing.

Until something DOES change, until some progress is made, why the hell should I be positive? To make you happy? Sorry, not gonna happen.

Seeing only the negative is just as stupid as seeing only the positive. Neither extreme reflects reality.

Originally posted by rafael

Seeing only the negative is just as stupid as seeing only the positive. Neither extreme reflects reality.

It's just your ASSumption I only see the negative. I've only COMMENTED on the negative because there are plenty of people here commenting on the positive. I have said several times, however, that we have very good talent at many positions on this team and that coaching is what is holding us back.

Back
Top Bottom