What will be the excuse this week from Gase | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will be the excuse this week from Gase

The excuses this week from Gase were the same that they've been almost every week since he's been the coach: Excuses for the players taking dumb penalties, excuses for the players screwing up their assignments, excuses for the players getting burned on defense, excuses for a fumble...

I do have to say I like Drake and Williams mix. Totally spread us out and made easy short targets for Culter. Now I really can't wait til next year. Tannehill will do well there and also has a mean long ball. We need to get LT 1st round and 2nd round a Top guard or Center. Need to move Tunsil to Guard. Much better player there. 3rd round I think we should go guard if we got a center with the 2nd. 2 4ths we need RB and DE. We don't need a corner with Lippet coming back

Prepare and play better then Gase won't need excuses for poor underperfoming players.

That's about all that needs to happen. Don't we want a coach that will call out the players? Or a little bitch that let's the players run the show? The players should be studying lol They shouldn't be complaining. Once they let the players do what they want we will turn into the Cincy criminals. Every great coach pounds preparation and a team first mentality into their players heads. Gase has taken blame more than once but it's about time the players do their part. Other fans probably go on here and laugh how we are actually talking about Gase being a detriment. He goes from COY candidate to some wanting him gone lol Can't we wait until the game actually has a losing record lol It was Gase's fault Drake fumbled since he traded the cancer known as Ajayi.

The excuses this week from Gase were the same that they've been almost every week since he's been the coach: Excuses for the players taking dumb penalties, excuses for the players screwing up their assignments, excuses for the players getting burned on defense, excuses for a fumble...

Exactly!! Which means he's been consistent with his message of what is going on. Imagine how gase would be looked at around here if he actually had a losing record lol

I thought Gase coached a damn good game. The onside kick was a ballsy move that would have played off of not for the fumble. Part of that is on drake but also a hell of a defensive play. The offense scored 24 points and looked competent. The players who screwed up are the usual suspects that have for years. No doubt several will be with a new team.

They looked competent because they played against Oakland. Next week watch how painful is to see this offense against a competent defense. And our genius minded HC is going to call a game full of those stupid WR quick screens and two yard passes to our RBs, and they will work... on garbage time!

Back
Top Bottom