What Will It Take To Get Gase Fired? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Will It Take To Get Gase Fired?

Subway01

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gase, in his 3rd season as Miami's head coach and he still acts like an OC. There were times during the course of the season when the defense was playing and you see Gase on the bench writing notes and not even care what the defense is doing.

Now we all know Miami has had an injury filled season, just like last season and the season before. Until something drastic changes, everything will remain the same.

So i ask you, what would it take for him to be fired? A loss against the bills at home? Team losing out?

I would have to assume that a loss next week should seal his fate, but knowing Ross he will probably extend him.

Gase, in his 3rd season as Miami's head coach and he still acts like an OC. There were times during the course of the season when the defense was playing and you see Gase on the bench writing notes and not even care what the defense is doing.

Now we all know Miami has had an injury filled season, just like last season and the season before. Until something drastic changes, everything will remain the same.

So i ask you, what would it take for him to be fired? A loss against the bills at home? Team losing out?

I would have to assume that a loss next week should seal his fate, but knowing Ross he will probably extend him.

5-11 or 6-10.

He will not get fired. Injuries will be used as excuses just like last year. We will go into the next season with the same coaches (maybe minus Burke) and same FO.

Mark my words. Nothing will change.

He will not get fired. Injuries will be used as excuses just like last year. We will go into the next season with the same coaches (maybe minus Burke) and same FO.

Mark my words. Nothing will change.
exactly...and at this point in the season, what good will it do other than get us more negative media exposure...it would take an act of God to get us into the playoffs where we would most likely be tossed around like a rag doll in the first round by anyone we would play. I would wait until the end of the season to do any firing at this point. But I get the feeling we will see Gase for another year. And unless RT17 restructures, I don't see us paying him...

Flipping off the media while punching Omar Kelly in his fat head. Then going into Ross's office taking a huge dump on his desk while calling him a big eared doofus.

I was gonna go with a Felony, but I like your answer better!

Didn’t he give Philbin 4 years? And he was even more incompetent. Ross will likely give Gase a 4th year, and if things go south again hopefully reset the whole thing. The good thing about that is that’s it’s a good year to tank with the solid QB class coming out...

He won’t be fired this year. There will be excuses a plenty. You can already find the Gase / Tannehill apologists practicing them on here. Both will be back next year, the team will finish 8-8 (give or take one game). Another year wasted.

Last edited:
We lose out we win!

JK.

Don't foresee a scenario where Gase gets chopped before he get his "big chance at redemption" in 2019.

There will be coaching changes (DC) and I'd expect some shakes on the FO etc.

I think Wanny posted it somewhere, and I agree. It looks like Gase either:

A) Is guaranteed he wont be fired

or

B) Doesn't care if he is fired.

It is likely A, but I could see B as well. If Gase has been handcuffed by our FO and realizes he isnt going anywhere with them, I could see him wanting to cut bait and run.

Unless Stephen Ross grows a backbone, Ross will be here next year.... Tannehill too.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Snorting blow off the benches during a game all by his lonesome, while he draws doodles and diagrams in the excess powder for the next Mensa meeting.

Back
Top Bottom