What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel

jtsacksyou said:
I would cheer for him. He cares about the team. He knew that the O-line sucked and was truly depressed about it. SO he started smoking to relieve his depression. But not that the O-line is better. He has been less stressed and thinks that he can come back with out taking a beating. Its really all quite logical.
:shakeno: :roflmao: :shakeno: :roflmao:

Boo until im horse. He is a quitter plain and simple. He doesnt really want to play he just doesnt want to pay back the money he owes us. What makes you people think he wouldnt up and leave again?

I will be booing along with 71 000 people at that stadium but his name wont be announced until he runs a play because he wont start. this is wut it will sound like

Announcer- 2 yard gain by #34 Ricky (voice drowned out)
Crowd- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwadeattack said:
Well, its looking a lot more like Ricky is going to be part of the fins this upcoming season. Im sure that many of the people will boo, some will clap and others will sit there, but I wanted to know what my fellow dolfans on this website will do when the PA announcer says "And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"
I'd vomit.

i'm not going to a game, but i would boo for sure, how can anyone forget and forgive what he did to us, not just that one year, but left a permanent scar on the dolphins franchise. He is selfish, and for that i hate him. However, if he returns and helps us to the play-offs (and beyond) with time, i think i would forgive him. Or even if he dosn't return and we are better off for the long term anyways, then good, i'm glad he quit.

what i dont understand is those people who still love ricky, when his retirement has so far not helped us a bit, Ronnie or no Ronnie, we could still be a 4-12 team for years to come (although i doubt it)

Lets face it....Ricky was one of the best rb's that we've had in a LOOOOOOOONG time. When and "IF" Ricky returns, I'll be cheering. He knows Ronnie was drafted for the job, he knows he has to compete and prove himself if he wants to keep his job. He will be an asset for Ronnie to learn the trade. With all the Ricky return rumors, do you think the league is now regreting not giving us a MNF game?! Also, should I beging stitching my 34 Jersey back together yet or is it still too early?!!!

Back
Top Bottom