What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel

I'd laugh because he was so high he forgot to get dressed and he came out the tunnel naked.

jtsacksyou said:
I would cheer for him. He cares about the team. He knew that the O-line sucked and was truly depressed about it. SO he started smoking to relieve his depression. But not that the O-line is better. He has been less stressed and thinks that he can come back with out taking a beating. Its really all quite logical.

I really hope you're joking. :shakeno:

I have never boo'd a Phin, not even Jay (because Jay tried his heart out), but Ricky f-ing quit on his team at the worst possible time. It will be very difficult for me to cheer for him.

ill be hoping he trips on his way onto the field tears both his acl's and never thinks about playing another down of football again in his life

Stop hating RW, your life did not change because he retired! If it did, than you need to seriously get a job!

im enititled to my opinion buddy sorry if it offends you or anyone else, but that is genuinely how i feel about him

claytonAndDuper said:
ill be hoping he trips on his way onto the field tears both his acl's and never thinks about playing another down of football again in his life

Thats stupid, you would cheer him if he cranked out a 200 Yrd game against the bills or the Pats...

Get over it!

grendel said:
Stop hating RW, your life did not change because he retired! If it did, than you need to seriously get a job!

I wouldn't say that I hated Ricky more that I just really didn't like him at all.

ill cheer the dolphins, maybe a key downfield block. that sprung said running back for a td but i wont cheer him, i seriously hope he ceases to exist

dwadeattack said:
Well, its looking a lot more like Ricky is going to be part of the fins this upcoming season. Im sure that many of the people will boo, some will clap and others will sit there, but I wanted to know what my fellow dolfans on this website will do when the PA announcer says "And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"

Nothing at all. All I really care about is the Final score.

byroan said:
I'd laugh because he was so high he forgot to get dressed and he came out the tunnel naked.
I could see that.

Back
Top Bottom