What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel

I would cheer for him. He cares about the team. He knew that the O-line sucked and was truly depressed about it. SO he started smoking to relieve his depression. But not that the O-line is better. He has been less stressed and thinks that he can come back with out taking a beating. Its really all quite logical.

DolphinDevil28 said:
You won't have to worry about that. Because the PA announcer will be saying:

"At running back, from the University of Auburn, #23, ROOOOOOOONNNIIIIIEEEEEEE BROWN!!!!"
:yeahthat:

Roman529 said:
They make Dutchmaster cigars in vanilla and cognac??:eek:

Every flavor you can imagine, they even have like mint burst!

I've been inspired as of late -- the "Fake Cigar" category has been increasing in the last year and is absolutely amazing. I had this pre-rolled "cone blunt" the other day that came in a plastic tube, and they give you a stick to stuff the tobacco into it. It was awesome, and fruit punch flavored.

WestVirginiaFan said:
Yea he sure is! i cant believe he signed with wvu either!
AABDSC034220050119-1.jpg

Jason Gwaltney #1 rated high school RB in the country!

according to who??

rivals-#3
scout-#8

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
Every flavor you can imagine, they even have like mint burst!

I've been inspired as of late -- the "Fake Cigar" category has been increasing in the last year and is absolutely amazing. I had this pre-rolled "cone blunt" the other day that came in a plastic tube, and they give you a stick to stuff the tobacco into it. It was awesome, and fruit punch flavored.

Those things might as well come with a perscription for cancer meds. they're too hard on the back of the throat. and I mean, when will it stop, flavors like watermelon, candy apple, come on.....

cheer for him like I'd do for any Dolphin - although I was getting pi$$ed off with Wanny and Jay.

I think Ricky can come back and contribute positively - he'll be an asset for this team.

I'd cheer for him no doubt.

This Dolfan has ZERO hard feelings

phillyphinphan said:
Yeah, both get a thumb's up. 'swishers are cool they can be a little "sensitive", but they're cool...

Doesn't anyone smoke good cigars?

Back
Top Bottom