What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will you do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel

dwadeattack said:
Well, its looking a lot more like Ricky is going to be part of the fins this upcoming season. Im sure that many of the people will boo, some will clap and others will sit there, but I wanted to know what my fellow dolfans on this website will do when the PA announcer says "And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"

What will I do when Ricky comes out of the tunnel??? Steal the transport cart from the trainers and run him over, I want nothing to do with Pricky Williams. I dont like quitters, I dont care if you are sorry!!!

dwadeattack said:
Well, its looking a lot more like Ricky is going to be part of the fins this upcoming season. Im sure that many of the people will boo, some will clap and others will sit there, but I wanted to know what my fellow dolfans on this website will do when the PA announcer says "And starting at Running Back, #34, RICKY WILLIAMS!"

I'll be there, hoping he trips and hurts himself running out of the tunnel. That would make my day!!!

grendel said:
Stop hating RW, your life did not change because he retired! If it did, than you need to seriously get a job!

Hush up Mrs Williams!!

dwadeattack said:

Cheer! and scream "F**K YEAH!!!!!"

i will be ready for him to show Ronnie Brown whats up.
He was the top runningback in the league, before he retired, and now, i think he will recover and be better than Ronnie Brown, and better thanhe'd ever be.

Doktor Ivel said:
i will be ready for him to show Ronnie Brown whats up.
He was the top runningback in the league, before he retired, and now, i think he will recover and be better than Ronnie Brown, and better thanhe'd ever be.

same thoughts here

Predaphin said:
same thoughts here
the whole reason why Ricky left, was because he said that he was smoking marijuana, to heal his pain, because the morphine made him feel sick.........we all thought that this was BS, and just a lame asz excuss for him........well i think he was telling the truth.....i think his whole plan was to take a season off, go learn how to heal himself without using morphine, and getting rid of his marijuana smoking.

i honestly believe this, and i hope you will all open your eyes, and see what Ricky has done for the fins, and what he is capable of.

remember Ronnie hasnt been a starting RB for Auburn......so why would he be ready to start for us? he prolly doesnt have the stamina to do that.......so either way, they are both gonna get carries.

i think they will both do fine, but Ricky will do better, and Ronnie will go back to being the great 2nd string runningback, like he was at Auburn.

This is a perfect scenerio for a Linehan offense. Multiple runningbacks, Brown, Gordon and Williams Three solid receivers- Chambers, Booker, Boston...that is a D coordinator's worst nightmare. I think Ricky's return has alot to do with three things...(1) Quality coaching staff that knows what they're doing (2) Multiple runningbacks so he won't have to carry the load (3) See #1

TGall13 said:
This is a perfect scenerio for a Linehan offense. Multiple runningbacks, Brown, Gordon and Williams Three solid receivers- Chambers, Booker, Boston...that is a D coordinator's worst nightmare. I think Ricky's return has alot to do with three things...(1) Quality coaching staff that knows what they're doing (2) Multiple runningbacks so he won't have to carry the load (3) See #1
i think his return has to do with the fact thats hes healed and ready to play. .i believe thats why he left in the first place.

HELL YA I'D CHEER FOR RICKY!! People go through things in their lives and feel lost. If he's found what he's looking for and wants to play. I'D ACCEPT HIM!!

estrada507 said:
HELL YA I'D CHEER FOR RICKY!! People go through things in their lives and feel lost. If he's found what he's looking for and wants to play. I'D ACCEPT HIM!!
100% right. if hes found himself, and is ready to play, why wouldnt you want him back. hes coming in with a big question mark on his forehead, and hes gonna be willing to learn as much as he can to show that hes the best

Doktor Ivel said:
100% right. if hes found himself, and is ready to play, why wouldnt you want him back. hes coming in with a big question mark on his forehead, and hes gonna be willing to learn as much as he can to show that hes the best

I thought he "found himself" on that trip to Australia before the 2004 season. Not meaning that's what you think, but this whole "finding himself" thing isn't something that we should base anything on. Word was that he "found himself" and had an "awakening" in Australia when he shaved his dreads... I remember the article quite well.

still, he has the freedom to do what he wants, if he wants to quit, to expand his knowledge, and wisdon, to escape the pains of the every day NFL, thats his choice.

i'm a fan of him.......but if i had that kind of running ability i wouldnt have ever retired, and i'd play til i couldnt play anymore, but thats just how i am.

Back
Top Bottom