What would it take to land Lee Evans? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take to land Lee Evans?

Yeah, I'd change the point to if I were you :lol:

We've all made the point pretty clear. The congruities between the Bills and Phins are few and far between. Its like your trying to drag people down with you, just bask in the pity by yourself and leave the real teams alone.

As somebody said earlier, you cant beat someone with nothing left. And Bills fans have....nothing left. So im going to end it like this, Fitz is no better than Henne, he will be exposed this year. And to think, this all started because I bashed your savior. Im sorry, I shouldve never picked on you and your logic. Carry on Bills fan, carry on.

As somebody said earlier, you cant beat someone with nothing left. And Bills fans have....nothing left. So im going to end it like this, Fitz is no better than Henne, he will be exposed this year. And to think, this all started because I bashed your savior. Im sorry, I shouldve never picked on you and your logic. Carry on Bills fan, carry on.

Do you enjoy being wrong this much?

Seriously this guy is pathetic.. dude comes over here and has been talking smack for hrs on a opposing teams message board... we must be the closest thing to friends he has.. buffalo has been the doormat of the afc east for years... at least we all know they got 4th place on lock! Haha

Wow really? You gotta make up quotes.. you really are pathetic

FVan3734869VanillaIceCream-1.jpeg

I think the lesson we should all take out of this thread is that, at the end of the day, when all is said and done... the Bills suck.

Seriously this guy is pathetic.. dude comes over here and has been talking smack for hrs on a opposing teams message board... we must be the closest thing to friends he has.. buffalo has been the doormat of the LEAGUE for years... at least we all know they got 28th-32nd place on lock! Haha

Don't sweat it bro.

Back
Top Bottom