What would it take to land Lee Evans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take to land Lee Evans?

Well see when we play your sorry team... I'm not worried about last year ... this 2011. When you guys end up 4-12
Well see if you keep posting here... let that marinated for a while.. but hey at least youll get a top 3 pick and draft another Aaron Maybin or an 3rd down scat back.

I was here before you and I'll be here after you. Try again, son :lol:

The Bills trading Lee Evans was an excellent move. Was Lee Evans going to help the Bills make the playoffs this year? Umm, hell no...so basically they just created more cap room for next offseason. Also, Andrew Luck is a very real possibility since the team is still very young and full of holes.

All that being said, give me Fitzy ANY DAY OF THE WEEK OVER HENNE. Fitz plays like he's gotta pair, while Henne is scared to throw anything over 10 yards.
our recievers would actually have to run a route over 10 yards for henne to be scared to throw it over 10 yards. get back to me when you're done living in last year.

Wow, take a look at these tweets by Drayton Florence, right after the Lee Evans trade.

http://twitter.com/#!/DraytonFlorence

Turmoil in Buffalo. :up:

Oh noes! Turmoil on a 4-12 team with no playoff aspirations! Whatever shall we do? :sidelol:

Here's the difference between us, scrohan:

I know my team isn't contending. You think yours is with that mongoloid at QB.

Oh noes! Turmoil on a 4-12 team no playoff aspirations! Whatever shall we do? :sidelol:

Here's the difference between us, scrohan:

I know my team isn't contending. You think yours is with that mongoloid at QB.

Also, we root for a team that isnt perennial bottom 4 in the league. We deserve to believe our team is contending based on teams we've beaten. You, cannot come close to saying that. When you beat a team its "an upset", no matter who it is. When we beat a team, we "won a hard fought game". See, lots of differences. =)

I applaud him for trying to make a play...Henne would've checked down--even if it was single coverage.

These are things we know

Trent Edwards and Loseman also tried to make plays. Striking similarities between them and Fitzy eh?

The title says it all. He would definitely be a great #2 next to Marshall and I can't imagine why he couldn't be had for our 3rd round pick. What do you think of Evans and is it possible to land him?

I am guessing a 4th rounder....hey look at that...the Ravens stepped right in and got him while our front office was snoozing, as usual.

I haven't read this whole thread, but if there's anyone ripping Ireland for not getting Evans, get your heads out of your *****. Buffalo was NEVER trading him to us, let alone for a 4th round pick. So let's just make that clear right now.

Also, we root for a team that isnt perennial bottom 4 in the league.

So you need a mediocre football team to feel validated as a human being? How sad :lol:

Don't get confused about your place in the big picture, brah...you've made the playoffs once in the last 10 years and squandered great teams (2002, 2003). The one year you made it (2008) was with a gimmick offense that got promptly face-raped in the playoffs by a real team.

So if your goal is to be better than the Buffalo Bills, I'm glad you have such high expectations :lol:

So you need a mediocre football team to feel validated as a human being? How sad :lol:

Don't get confused about your place in the big picture, brah...you've made the playoffs once in the last 10 years and squandered great teams (2002, 2003). The one year you made it (2008) was with a gimmick offense that got promptly face-raped in the playoffs by a real team.

So if your goal is to be better than the Buffalo Bills, I'm glad you have such high expectations :lol:

I love how you pull a single sentence from my post and bold it, instead of addressing the post as a whole.

@ bolded: Keep smiling; atleast you know, champ.

I love how you pull a single sentence from my post and bold it, instead of addressing the post as a whole.

@ bolded: Keep smiling; atleast you know, champ.

That sentence was a microcosm of the rest of your post...would you like me to go over it again?

Probably not.

Next.

Back
Top Bottom