What would it take to land Lee Evans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take to land Lee Evans?

With reports of Marshall going crazy and attempting to commit suicide we might need to start looking for a back up plan if he does get suspended or worst is no longer part of the team for what ever reason. I wouldnt give up a 3rd, but i wouldnt mind him here.

I live in Buffalo and you do not want Lee Evans. He is a diva without the skills anymore. He also complains if he is not the number 1 target on the team. PASS.

Lee Evans to the Ravens was an absolute steal for Baltimore. He is declining, but his struggles had a lot to do with the constant poor team around him. Seems to me like the Bills are giving up on the season before it even starts.

Miami will never have a chance if the teams that were better than us last year are only getting better and the best player we pick up is Reggie Bush...

Lee Evans to the Ravens was an absolute steal for Baltimore. He is declining, but his struggles had a lot to do with the constant poor team around him. Seems to me like the Bills are giving up on the season before it even starts.

Giving up on the season would be sticking with the same QB after he made it abundantly clear that he's a functioning retard.

Huge pickup for Baltimore. There are a lot of tough teams in the AFC with Baltimore just getting even better. Wonder if the Bills are positioning themselves for the Luck sweepstakes.

as compared to an inbred head coach , eh? Oh wait, that's his excuse

Here's the difference between us, Vaark...and why I'm winning our petty arguments:

I'm not backing Gailey. You're backing Henne.

These are things we know.

Back
Top Bottom