What would it take to land Lee Evans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would it take to land Lee Evans?

God I'm so sick of you guys wanting everyone's retreads. Why the heck can't we groom our own talent? You guys get pissed that we piss away draft picks, and you want a declining receiver now?

Brian Hartline is going to be a third-year receiver. That's when we know what we have for sure. We also just drafted a speedster in Clyde Gates. So I ask again... WHY THE FREAKING RETREADS!

God I'm so sick of you guys wanting everyone's retreads. Why the heck can't we groom our own talent? You guys get pissed that we piss away draft picks, and you want a declining receiver now?

Brian Hartline is going to be a third-year receiver. That's when we know what we have for sure. We also just drafted a speedster in Clyde Gates. So I ask again... WHY THE FREAKING RETREADS!

I'd take Evans for a 4th over Moore and Wallace. Just sayin.

where circling wagons now? the other day he was running his gizzard how the bills are superior to the fins? yeah they have a better QB but it doesn't matter when the rest of your team pretty much blows!

Vince Young has more wins and a better winning percentage than Aaron Rodgers.

Great, sound logic. You know a lot about football...tell me more :sidelol:

Henne is not great, nor is he likely a long term solution for us. Neither is Fitzpatrick for the Bills, the guy has "stats" but really is not that good or should be a starter. The Bills, just like the Dolphins, will be in the market for a QB next offseason.

where circling wagons now? the other day he was running his gizzard how the bills are superior to the fins? yeah they have a better QB but it doesn't matter when the rest of your team pretty much blows!

Cool story, bro...our crappy team eliminated you from playoff contention last year. In your own backyard, no less. Let that marinate for awhile, then get back to me, champ :up:

The Bills trading Lee Evans was an excellent move. Was Lee Evans going to help the Bills make the playoffs this year? Umm, hell no...so basically they just created more cap room for next offseason. Also, Andrew Luck is a very real possibility since the team is still very young and full of holes.

All that being said, give me Fitzy ANY DAY OF THE WEEK OVER HENNE. Fitz plays like he's gotta pair, while Henne is scared to throw anything over 10 yards.

Cool story, bro...our crappy team eliminated you from playoff contention last year. In your own backyard, no less. Let that marinate for awhile, then get back to me, champ :up:

And then the Bills went on to the SB only to lose... Again.

No wait, the Bills also failed last year.

Fitz had a blessed year last year. His career as a whole has been less than abismal, AND he fumbled 8 times last year alone. What makes everyone so sure hes head and shoulders above Henne? Last years stat lines? Anyone that watched the game against us knows he had an angel guiding those balls into the endzone. You may call it ballsy but its definitely risky and ill informed to throw inches above a defenders head in the redzone. He cant stay lucky forever, and he goes back to being mediocre this year for sure.

Fitz had a blessed year last year. His career as a whole has been less than abismal, AND he fumbled 8 times last year alone. What makes everyone so sure hes head and shoulders above Henne? Last years stat lines? Anyone that watched the game against us knows he had an angel guiding those balls into the endzone. You may call it ballsy but its definitely risky and ill informed to throw inches above a defenders head in the redzone. He cant stay lucky forever, and he goes back to being mediocre this year for sure.

Yes, there were angels guiding those throws. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

Well see when we play your sorry team... I'm not worried about last year ... this 2011. When you guys end up 4-12
Well see if you keep posting here... let that marinated for a while.. but hey at least youll get a top 3 pick and draft another Aaron Maybin or an 3rd down scat back.

So you deny that he threw into double coverage way more than he shouldve, and got lucky against us?

Wow, take a look at these tweets by Drayton Florence, right after the Lee Evans trade.

http://twitter.com/#!/DraytonFlorence

@DraytonFlorence said:
@DraytonFlorence said:
If I knew that was gonna happen .............??
@DraytonFlorence said:
Wtf wtf wtf
@DraytonFlorence said:
Are we trying to win now or later????#wtfnoworlater
@DraytonFlorence said:
Sad day for the #bills
@DraytonFlorence said:
Why so stupid

Turmoil in Buffalo. :up:

Back
Top Bottom