What would you do if Saban passed on Cutler? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you do if Saban passed on Cutler?

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
You have Greenway and Cutler sitting there at 16. Saban takes Greenway. What on earth do you do sitting there at home? Do you:

A) Jump up and scream at the TV in total whacked out oblivion of hatred for Saban or:

B) Jump up and high five the guy next to you cus you know you just got the one guy who will make your defense great for years to come.

c) Sit there in shock with your jaw open, speechless.

D) Sit there quietly with a smile on your face cus you knew the whole time.

I wouldn't by upset if we take Greenway over Cutler. Greenway is a Saban type player because he is very smart, can tackle well and he is 6'4". So I guess I would choose D because I really don't think that Saban will pass on Greenway.

I would be shocked, maybe even shed a tear. But then when he picks another quarterback in the later rounds i'd get a smile on my face.

finfan54 said:
You have Greenway and Cutler sitting there at 16. Saban takes Greenway. What on earth do you do sitting there at home? Do you:

A) Jump up and scream at the TV in total whacked out oblivion of hatred for Saban or:

B) Jump up and high five the guy next to you cus you know you just got the one guy who will make your defense great for years to come.

I started a thread with the same question a few weeks ago and most people felt that whatever Saban did was ok with them.The problem is that I think Cutler and Greenway are both going before the 16 so it won't matter.I really like Greenway but I'd be happy with either one of them.In the end it'd come down to this.What'd be easier, to find a LB like Greenway later on or to find a QB like Cutler later on?

Ozzy rules!!

I'd be disappointed but I have full faith in Saban. Theres a reason he has full control of our Fins.

Just say no to Cutler in the first round......... Winston Justice at #16 and then grab white hurst in the 3rd

-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide becky

riding_becky said:
Just say no to Cutler in the first round......... Winston Justice at #16 and then grab white hurst in the 3rd

-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide becky

Justice in the 1st and I would be real happy.

Actually if we draft:
Justice
Greenway
Huff
Cutler
Young

I would be real happy. In fact I think I'll be stoked by anyone we take cause I'll be so excited that we just got a new Phin.

caneaddict said:
Justice in the 1st and I would be real happy.

Actually if we draft:
Justice
Greenway
Huff
Cutler
Young

I would be real happy. In fact I think I'll be stoked by anyone we take cause I'll be so excited that we just got a new Phin.

Amen to that. It's always to fun to welcome new talent to the team. I'm sure whoever Saban picks will be best for the team.

~rb~

finfan54 said:

E) Trust that Saban knows what he's doing...

Saban has first hand experience game planning against Cutler so if he passed on him there would be a very good reason.

Probably the 2nd one.
I would know that Cutler didn't impress Saban or Mueller and trust their judgement as far as I can throw a rock. (which is pretty far) :D

Back
Top Bottom