What's cooking? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's cooking?

I pretty much do all of the cooking in my house, but during football season I tell my wife that I'm off on Sundays, meaning don't expect me to cook, do yard work, clean up the house, do laundry or whatever else needs to be done. All I want to do on football Sundays is watch the games, check my fantasy scores and hope my bets hit. So basically during the games I eat whatever she feels like making or ordering.

I gave my wife an ultimatum once. Now shes my ex-wife. Bless you for laying down the law in your humble abode. Every time I wanna scratch my nuts, I gotta call my ex. She got 'em in the divorce. Keeps 'em in her purse.šŸ„ŗ

Also having air fryer chicken wings and onion rings. I've been married for 26+ years and I'm not allowed to do laundry. I've "messed up" dried things "on accident" one to many times.

My job is to vacuum and mop the floors. So I bought robots.

Fins up

What on your menu this weekend for the game?

I'm most likely going with the game day favorite, chicken wings our to the air fryer. Haven't decided on the season yet, maybe mango habanero.
A buddy of mine just starting making wings on his Blackstone. They were delicious.

I try to correlate my menu with the city from where the opposing team is from.

For the Bolts I'm looking at making shrimp and some type of fish on the Pit Boss for the main course tacos. We have a ton of peppers and tomatoes from our garden so my wife will be making home made peco.

We have the same 3 dips every Sunday; home made salsa, home made queso, and spicy/buffalo chicken/white cheese.

Iā€™m gonna be doing a shitload of air fryer wings myself. Different flavors, breaded and non breaded. Probably pick up large 2 pizzas from one of my favorite local NY type spots here in Davie.

As I told my wifeā€¦.. this is not just a game. Itā€™s a mother****ing celebration.

Last edited:
Also having air fryer chicken wings and onion rings. I've been married for 26+ years and I'm not allowed to do laundry. I've "messed up" dried things "on accident" one to many times.

My job is to vacuum and mop the floors. So I bought robots.

Fins up
What's your recipe for the onion rings?

A buddy of mine just starting making wings on his Blackstone. They were delicious.

I try to correlate my menu with the city from where the opposing team is from.

For the Bolts I'm looking at making shrimp and some type of fish on the Pit Boss for the main course tacos. We have a ton of peppers and tomatoes from our garden so my wife will be making home made peco.

We have the same 3 dips every Sunday; home made salsa, home made queso, and spicy/buffalo chicken/white cheese.
That's a good idea. Forces you to mix it up, so to speak

I'm not a fan of fish tacos though. Last time I was in SD, it was St Patrick's Day. I went to an Irish restaurant to pick up a bunch of corned beef tacos. They were pretty good, though I'm not a fan of raw cabbage.

Yooooooo that looks SUPREME, bro. Supreme. You put that together with my recipe for Cuban mojito (sauce) & we be jammin.
Asere you got me in the mood for this my cuban brother...only thing I'd change on this plate is I prefer congri with tostones as the sides...this is vaca frita for those that don't know

1693977075687.png

Back
Top Bottom