what's taking so long with Suh!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's taking so long with Suh!!!!

I can't wait to post that we're officially on number 4 of our cycle. Personally, I'd love to skip number 4 this year because the clowns we have coaching don't know how to use talent.

1)Three quarters of the way through the season we're hopeful for the playoffs
2)Team colapases in December and misses the playoffs or gets routed in the first game
3)Fans are down on the team and want a change
4)Big FA acquisition and the fans start to get excited
5)We draft the wrong players but still look forward to the season
6)Three quarters of the way through the season we're hopeful for the playoffs

If it's because of the tampering its total BS as everyone else did it and the league knows. The excuse that it's because its Suh doesn't make it right that the NFL can make an exception to their look the other way policy just because he's a premier player. I suspect Kraft is behind this. Whining to his man-servant Goodell to do something to screw it up.

I can't wait to post that we're officially on number 4 of our cycle. Personally, I'd love to skip number 4 this year because the clowns we have coaching don't know how to use talent.

1)Three quarters of the way through the season we're hopeful for the playoffs
2)Team colapases in December and misses the playoffs or gets routed in the first game
3)Fans are down on the team and want a change
4)Big FA acquisition and the fans start to get excited
5)We draft the wrong players but still look forward to the season
6)Three quarters of the way through the season we're hopeful for the playoffs

Hilarious. The only part that was a bit off last year was the draft...Landry and James were solid.

Hopefully the Dolphins are trying to put some language in there to protect them if he goes Hulk again and tries smash someones head in.

I'm sure they are just trying to fit his contract into to our cap the best way without it killing our future. It takes time. Its a big decision for us to invest in that type of contract.
I would think that they had ample time to do this already. I find it strange that it is not yet official.

I would think that they had ample time to do this already. I find it strange that it is not yet official.

This is total cya. Suh's agent jumped the shark, so there's some rearranging going on. I don't know what the big deal is, plenty of outlets were reporting that no details had to be worked out.

If I were to guess, the FO is rearranging the numbers so that they differ slightly, if insignificantly, to what was reported. This will help avoid tampering problems during the investigation.

For those worried who are you worried about someone slipping in and getting suh. It's not Detroit they traded for Ngata, patience it's a done deal I would rather the front office take its sweet time and get the cap as good as it can.

Should we honestly be worried here? I'm still trying to figure that out

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I suspect Kraft is behind this. Whining to his man-servant Goodell to do something to screw it up.

It's sad that in today's NFL that is entirely possible

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
RT @acostarich: u think Suh agrees w/Fins but signs later? Gives team space until June cuts<Brief delay helps MIA fight tampering rap w/NFL

With that guaranteed money he is going nowhere.

Is Suh still with the Dolphins reviewing the contract? Shouldn't we here something tonight?

Back
Top Bottom