Whats The Deal With Stephone Anthony | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats The Deal With Stephone Anthony

Man I hope pans out because when we played Bills the 2nd time around Shady made Kiko his you know what. Then in 2nd half Burke made the adjustment by inserting Anthony, the damage was already done for 1st half but McCoy was non factor for rest of game.

Anthony played well last year with a very short run. I think he will step up next year and actually be soild.

I think Kiko is better than people give him credit for. He sticks his nose into contact for the running game and also had a game winning pick 6 for us two years ago that showed great instinct. He has all the tools to be a serviceable SSLB. Just get him out of the middle.
Fans are like greedy girl friends, the what have you done for me lately, kiko was at one time a very goodie backer by many, when he was in buffalo and briefly in philly duly to injuries. His first year year was the best lb play we had since dansby who by the way went on to almost win defensive mvp when he went back to the cardinals. I realize It is the other people around him and the scheme that makes him and other players seem like they have declined, I believe is and always has been talented, other are not doing there jobs around him and he gets put in bad positions.

I bet my left nut, if raekwon plays good, and minka plays good, and maybe baker, or stephon Anthony, all those trash talkers about him will eat crow. Let me tell you this, if he gets realised he will be staring for someone else and will flourish. He is a talented athletic lb and always has been. Rashad Jones had a down year three tears ago after being ranked in the top three the previous year, why?? Cause they asked him to do waaaaay to much.

I think that was before kiko and bryon came in, than Jones went back to being him and made the pro bowl. I like kiko and believe him and raekwon have a chance to form a nice tandem. Kiko, causes turnovers for us every year since he's been year. Blame some else.

Kiko may still be cut down the road. I think the Dolphins have conceded this season already. Probably wise on their part. I love all the young talent they added.

They may very well determine that it would be better to eat Kiko's dead cap hit sooner, rather than later.

We now have a lot,I mean a lot, of young athletic talented LB's.

Why keep Kiko around to stunt the growth of our youngsters?

Anthony is still very young himself. He came out early, as did a few of the guys we drafted this year.

For the record, the team actually likes what they get from Kiko, so unless Kiko expects another huge pay day or does not want to renegotiate his contract, Kiko is not going anywhere for a while.

I can’t believe what I’m reading about Kiko. It’s only been 5 months and everyone forgets how truly awful he was last year. He was torched in the passing game and gave us nothing on the blitz or run support. Nearly every big play involving a tight end or running back had kiko out of position trailing the play. It was some of the worst lb play I’ve seen at the nfl level. Hopefully his replacement is on the roster.

I can’t believe what I’m reading about Kiko. It’s only been 5 months and everyone forgets how truly awful he was last year. He was torched in the passing game and gave us nothing on the blitz or run support. Nearly every big play involving a tight end or running back had kiko out of position trailing the play. It was some of the worst lb play I’ve seen at the nfl level. Hopefully his replacement is on the roster.
Let me ask you a questioned, when he was at buffalo, did you think to sucked than, when we had nothing at lb, I mean nothing and we traded for him, was did you think he sucked or was you thanking the football gods. You would have to be a superstar like cam and suh, to continuously look good with crap as a supporting cast. With real talent at both safeties and at least raekwon I expect a much better year from him.

For the record, the team actually likes what they get from Kiko, so unless Kiko expects another huge pay day or does not want to renegotiate his contract, Kiko is not going anywhere for a while.

I think this is an important aspect to look at. The team knows what he was assigned to do vs what he did. So if we think he’s out of position on a play but in reality he is covering for somebody else who is out of position they’d know that. I think Raekwon and Minkah will be the best things to happen to Kiko.

Let me ask you a questioned, when he was at buffalo, did you think to sucked than, when we had nothing at lb, I mean nothing and we traded for him, was did you think he sucked or was you thanking the football gods. You would have to be a superstar like cam and suh, to continuously look good with crap as a supporting cast. With real talent at both safeties and at least raekwon I expect a much better year from him.
Why were two teams so willing to get rid of him? Do you think any bills or eagles fans ever wished to have him back? He was ok as a middle lb for us his first year and absolutely awful on the weak side last year. I understand he’s on the roster this year due to his contract but I hope it’s the last I see of him.

Why were two teams so willing to get rid of him? Do you think any bills or eagles fans ever wished to have him back? He was ok as a middle lb for us his first year and absolutely awful on the weak side last year. I understand he’s on the roster this year due to his contract but I hope it’s the last I see of him.
So who would you replace him with GMis it fair to say he didnt have a fair supporting cast, his first year was good to me, when Rashad Jones went down for the year kiko and suh became the leaders of that d, which was top 10 for about seven games and played surprisingly better than I thought with him going down. How we forget the dumpster fire we had at that position before he came. Just like when people cried about bryon, than went on to become a top ten CB stat wise the last 8 or 9 games after being benched, i admit he sucks @§§ now lol tho.

Talent is limited, he is the best option, not every team has a great lb. Remember all the rumors we heard about mychal kendricks , not being able to cover, cant takle, cant diagnose, philly fans complaining about his play just like our own kiko. They're front office knows hes a good player and they kept him rightfully so.

I'm glad most of you aren't GM's or else every good player would be cut in Hope's of finding a better to replace only to find crap, just like they did with Carlos dansby than he goes on to finish second in defensive voting that year with the cardinals 115 to 6.5 sacks, 4 picks and 2tds, talk about being missed used smh. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE them for that because after it was downhill from there, ellerbee and number 52 with the dreads I forgot his bumbass name but he was slow as hell, burnett was ok.
Im just saying man, who else from where and what team would you replace him with??? We always want this guy and that guy from this college only for them to be bums also, for the record I'm glad we did not picked Hassan riddick.

Well Baker had 78 tackles, 8 TFL, 3.5 sacks 3 passes defended, 2 dumbke recoveries last year. I don’t think that indicates he lacks instincts. Some writers just have to write a story.

He’s gonna be a good depth piece and I assume he’s going to be around for awhile.

He’ll resign for cheap.

Hopefully he’s Baker’s backup when we can move on for Kiko Alonso

Back
Top Bottom