What's the deal with Tunsil? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the deal with Tunsil?

Riftur

Demon
Reaction score
How did Tunsil hurt his shoulder initially and is this something that will affect his career? I am not really up to date with what really happened to his shoulder.

hoping he does not become another Jake Long - career blighted by constant injuries

Does anyone know what the problem is? Has it been disclosed?

hoping he does not become another Jake Long - career blighted by constant injuries

Long was more done in by leg injuries before his shoulder started messing up.

It's unfortunate that Tunsil keeps getting these injuries though. And they seem to happen only when Brandon Albert isn't playing...which is the worst time!

I fear that thee is so little out on the injury that its serious. Purely speculation (although Omar said he doubts he goes this week)

I doubt Pounce plays, so unless Albert goes, which he said he might, you're looking at Urbik,James,Bushrod,Steen,Young. The 49ers D isn't as nearly as good as STL's though.

The one thing that scares me though is they have a better offensive in general and the fact Kaepernick is mobile. Mobile QBs usually kill the Fins, although this isn't your typical Miami team!!

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I thought Sam Young was decent yesterday. The Oline struggled yesterday, but 2 of those sacks, IMO, were on absolutely blown coverage assignments by Damien Williams in the 1st half.

I fear that thee is so little out on the injury that its serious. Purely speculation (although Omar said he doubts he goes this week)

I doubt Pounce plays, so unless Albert goes, which he said he might, you're looking at Urbik,James,Bushrod,Steen,Young. The 49ers D isn't as nearly as good as STL's though.

The one thing that scares me though is they have a better offensive in general and the fact Kaepernick is mobile. Mobile QBs usually kill the Fins, although this isn't your typical Miami team!!

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I thought Sam Young was decent yesterday. The Oline struggled yesterday, but 2 of those sacks, IMO, were on absolutely blown coverage assignments by Damien Williams in the 1st half.

They will need to have kiko spy the QB all game

Unfortunately the no news could go either way:

2nd opinion, weighing options he's done.

We just wait to see if he practices tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will need to have kiko spy the QB all game

That would be ideal for stopping Kaepernick ... but honestly, Kiko is the only LB that stops the run. Whenever we put Kiko into pass coverage, where he is also good, we lose control in the run game. We have a LB corps of 1. :bobdole:

790 the ticket just said they think he will need to get scoped. They are speculating that it is a torn labrum.

Who is "they"?

Zaslow, Romberg & Amber. It was Romberg who said "from what I am hearing he wont be playing this weekend and he might need to be scoped." Then he stated that he is speculating that it is a torn labrum and that it is possible for him to play with a harness for the rest of the season and then have the surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom