What's the deal with Tunsil? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the deal with Tunsil?

a tackle/guard play with a torn labrum in his shoulder?

good luck

that would be awful news

I'd have to think if it was something that major the shefters of the world would have had it by now

Torn labrum is what it looks like to me I've sustained that injury in about the same way he fell on an outstretched arm.

good luck

that would be awful news

I'd have to think if it was something that major the shefters of the world would have had it by now

That's why he was saying that he is just speculating to what kind of injury it is.

good luck

that would be awful news

Pretty sure Jake Long did this for us in one of those years. Played with a torn labrum and some sort of sling. I think we shut him down once we were eliminated from playoff contention.

It was 2010 played with a harness. Had surgery immediately after the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

massive blow if he's done

massive

the most mission critical of the o line

If that is what it is Im going to say the team advises him to have surgery and not continue to try and play.

Tunsil should be shut down for the season if there is any risk to his ability to recover. His health is more important than him playing this season.

I have a feeling this team is gonna drop the Baltimore game...come down to those final 4 weeks whether we in or out

can't see us beating Baltimore with this o line attrition

hope I'm wrong...work is cut out for us with this o line mash unit trying to tread water

Sadly I agree if he has a torn labrum he should be shut down no need to make it worse, unfortinelty this is a lingering issue for me but I imagine he has a better doctor and surgeon

I have a feeling this team is gonna drop the Baltimore game...come down to those final 4 weeks whether we in or out

can't see us beating Baltimore with this o line attrition

hope I'm wrong...work is cut out for us with this o line mash unit trying to tread water

I feel that the Ravens game will be the most important game down the stretch. They could definitely play spoiler to our playoff chances with that defense.

Back
Top Bottom