What's the deal with Tunsil? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the deal with Tunsil?

The offensive line coaches are going to earn their paychecks! Coach Gase needs to define game plans to protect this line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling this team is gonna drop the Baltimore game...come down to those final 4 weeks whether we in or out

can't see us beating Baltimore with this o line attrition

hope I'm wrong...work is cut out for us with this o line mash unit trying to tread water

Tough to face Baltimore, the Jets, and Bills defense with a less than stellar OL. **** us I guess.

Tough to face Baltimore, the Jets, and Bills defense with a less than stellar OL. **** us I guess.

indeed...hoping by then that the jets players have thrown in the towel really

at Baltimore and at buffalo though eegads!!!

A torn labrum would surprise me. Usually you know quicker the more severe the injury is. Unless he's getting a bunch of opinions, we would've heard something by now. I don't think it's that severe ... sure didn't look it.

I don't expect good news regarding the injury to Tunsil. If it was something minor, I think we would have heard about it by now.

A torn labrum would surprise me. Usually you know quicker the more severe the injury is. Unless he's getting a bunch of opinions, we would've heard something by now. I don't think it's that severe ... sure didn't look it.

Well the news just came out that Cutler tore his..and considering we were out west and had to fly home, I'm not sure we would know until today or tom..

Well the news just came out that Cutler tore his..and considering we were out west and had to fly home, I'm not sure we would know until today or tom..

bump the cutler for tannehill thread :lol:

:bobdole:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to hear that it's a bruise. I guess that would be the best news.

I have a feeling this team is gonna drop the Baltimore game...come down to those final 4 weeks whether we in or out

can't see us beating Baltimore with this o line attrition

hope I'm wrong...work is cut out for us with this o line mash unit trying to tread water

I understand your pessimism, and I share it. I believe that Coach Gase has earned the right for me to see if he can find a way to win. I am going to remain positive and wait to see if he can.

So Tunsil is listed as questionable. I have a feeling he wont be playing this weekend and I really hope I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom