When is peterson visiting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is peterson visiting

i agree with Guni1, i think the reason why alot of people want lavar is because they think hes better because they have heard of him more b/c he played for a more high profile team, whereas no one ever heard about julian because he played for the 49ers

Arrington is an excellent player when he's on his game, and Peterson is equally talented in my opinion. The only difference is ego / hype. Peterson would be a much safer choice for us in those regards, and since he's familiar with Saban, it would be a great fit for us....

Money wise, I'm not sure we can afford either one of them wants at this stage. We'll see.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

nick1 said:
you have never heard of him? he's a pro bowler, he plays OLB but can also switch to DE in the 3-4, he has prior experience with Saban and with his 3-4 scheme, and he came from the 49ers

no way can he play DE in a 3-4... hes 235lbs... hes not playing a 3-4 DE, JT cant even play a 3-4 DE...

maybe you can put him as a DE in a 4-3 on obvious passing situations... but thats about it...

i dont know where this DE stuff came from with peterson...

From Maryland, played at Michigan State, and drafted by San Fran in 2000, 1st round 16th pick, and he has played DE in certain situations.

I've got a strong feeling that JP will be signed by Saban tonite..

Has he miss significant time because of injuries? should we break the bank if he is injury prone? Thoughts.......

Would be a tremendous addition.

Peterson-Zach-Crowder

:) Wow. And add JT in a 3-4.

Imagine what Saban and Capers can do with Will Allen and Julian Peterson. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

we are not going get him or lavar the phins aint giving no big money contract cant everybody see that they talk about everybody no actions

I wouldnt say JP is injury prone. He had an injury which cause him missed most of 04 season. Besides that he has been pretty healthy, played 15 games the past season. If injury is a concern Lavar is in the same shpe as JP. Missed most of 04 season & played only 12 games this past year.

babayair who have the fins talked about and not made a strong push for? and to say we make no actions is ridiculas, we have been very active this offseason, more so than any other year i can remember.

babyair21505 said:
we are not going get him or lavar the phins aint giving no big money contract cant everybody see that they talk about everybody no actions

i bet you 5 bucks you're wrong. Just watch

Back
Top Bottom