When is peterson visiting | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is peterson visiting

babyair21505 said:
we are not going get him or lavar the phins aint giving no big money contract cant everybody see that they talk about everybody no actions

Daunte Culpepper

babyair21505 said:
we are not going get him or lavar the phins aint giving no big money contract cant everybody see that they talk about everybody no actions

DUMBEST POST EVER.

Who do we want, Peterson OR Arrington.

At less money, Saban guy, and better head, it seems to me to be JP.

Parot, Boomer, others with Nowledge (i did that on purpose).

JP & JT bookends, sounds good.

if we get peterson, it would pretty much cap a great free agent period for me.
i'd be extremely happy. i think in this system will allen will be much better too. :).

I think this one is a no brainer, JP! 1st off he will be considerably less money to aquire, and in my opinion easier because of who is after him. The giants are makin a push for Lavar and they are big spenders. Seattle is the main team in line for JP, and def no where near the spenders NYG are. If you compare the numbers they look to be identical players. Both in leagure for 5 years and career stats are basically identical. What I like about JP is last year he actually missed less games than Lavar, and he doesn't bring the ego that Lavar brings to the table. Also good relationship w/ Saban.

Alex22 said:
Come on it was his 1,010th post ever he will get better lol

Crumbs. And I hadn't realized I crossed the 4th digits with you uber-finantics. I guess I should conduct myself with a little more dignity
now that I am so established. :lol:

Man, I thought we would have our new Linebacker by now, what is the news? I just got home and ESPNEWS has nothing on it. Does anyone have any news on either of those guys?

babyair21505 said:

Umm.. I wont even go there.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

I think we only have money to get one more big free agent and I hope is one of the 2 LB's...after that maybe a guard to start on the right side.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom